Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Need An Advice On Block Molding Business In Lekki. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Advice On Block Molding Business In Lekki. (1223 Views)

Starting Ablock Molding Business In Abuja / Any Idea On Block Production / Advice on Block Moulding Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On Block Molding Business In Lekki. by Kingharzyz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
Am a fresh graduate of lasu,from the department of business administration. Any form of information regarding this business is highly welcome! Thanks
Re: I Need An Advice On Block Molding Business In Lekki. by knowledge4(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
In august 2008,i spoke to a neighbor,who has a block moulding site in the Lekki area and he gave me a detailed breakdown of the block business.
He said that blocks produced for buildings in the Lekki area must be of high quality and attract higher prices.
He gave me the production formulae for high quality blocks in terms of:
The Materials
The Material costs ( based on 2008 prices
The Mixing ratio (i.e quantity of cement,soft sand, sharp sand and stone dust to be mixed)
Number of headpans or wheel barrows of sands and cement required to produce a given quantity of blocks
The Target Production Quantity per day to get from a mixing ratio for 6 inch or 9 inch blocks
The Labor cost per day (based on 2008 prices
The water cost per day (based on 2008 prices
The selling prices( based on 2008 prices
The target profit per day (based on 2008 prices
Before i can post the details, i have to see the man again to update the report to reflect 2012 prices since the present prices i have are obviously outdated.
Re: I Need An Advice On Block Molding Business In Lekki. by Kingharzyz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
Thanks for the response, I will be greatful if you can get me the 2012 analysis on block molding in lekki. Although I don't mind if you can give me if you can give me the analysis on the 2008...
Thanks a lot.........
Re: I Need An Advice On Block Molding Business In Lekki. by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2012
Bros abeg give am the 2008 version. He can easily factor in inflation rates over the last 4 years to reflect 2012 figures.
Re: I Need An Advice On Block Molding Business In Lekki. by knowledge4(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2012
While i am updating the report, you may visit the thread https://www.nairaland.com/623342/block-making-machine-block-moulding

(1) (Reply)

Very New Dredger For Lease/hire Call David 07067425770 / Office Equipment And Stationery Supply / d How Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.