Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Forex Holy Grail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Holy Grail (447 Views)

The Forex Holy Grail Trading! / Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders / Forex Holy Grail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Holy Grail by neffanga: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
Forex trading can make you very rich for sure, but there are many who have failed at making money from the forex trade, the reason for this is either they did not aquire adequate education or got too greedy when the started to make money, it is important that u know the reason for their failure before u set out , only then can u avoid the pitfall many have fallen into.
If making in the forex market has been your desire, then welcome to making that dream come true.
* master my increadible trading system with a proven track record of success and u cannot fail again.
* trade forex like the pro with peace of mind without pursuing the market.
* wait for your trade to come to you and when it does, we nail from 60pips and sometimes 100pips per trade
* no over trading
risk management
* reward to risk ratio 2:1 and sometimes 3 :1
i bet you will beat yourself for not knowing this befor . Hit me a call and we can work out something 08055617560, 08036823538
Re: Forex Holy Grail by odekus002: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
If u no get talk blow whistle. Post ur live account as a proof

(1) (Reply)

Putting Smiles On The Faces Of The Unemployed. / Your Business Profile / Custom Made Fitted Poloshirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.