Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? (1493 Views)

What Our Nigerian Artist Will Never Do / Music Video Screen Shot Quiz / Celebs: Whos Dating Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2006
for me,i like to have a shot with 50cent.or the G-units
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by luvu567(f): 2:05am On Mar 27, 2006
you mean WHAT ARTIST WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHOOT A VIDEO OR TAKE A PICTURE WITH?
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by luvu567(f): 2:06am On Mar 27, 2006
I pick Shakira or Sean Paul.
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2006
luvu567:

I pick Shakira or Sean Paul.
dats cool
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by kinglarry(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2006
No other person than the "R" in R & B himself i'm talking about "R. KELLY"
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by Free(f): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
T.I kiss kiss
Jaheim kiss
genuwine kiss
akon kiss
anthony hamilton kiss kiss
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by sade511(f): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2006
Usher, 2 Face, Sean paul
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2006
sade511:

Usher, 2 Face, Sean paul
I CAN HAVE A SHOT WID 2FACE IF I WANT TO.BUT I PREFER USHER,I'LL LIKE TO DANCE A RAGGAE DANCE WID SEANPAUL
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by sade511(f): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2006
do you know 2 face or something?
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2006
no,but its easy maan.
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by sade511(f): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2006
ok
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2006
i'll prefer jjc and 419 squad
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by sade511(f): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2006
i dont even know any songs by jjc and his squad.
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2006
ah,they are d best man,they are based in uk
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by sade511(f): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
ok
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2006
i can give u the website
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by sade511(f): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2006
ok
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by Deepop(f): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
I dont know if she would like to have a picture with you tongue I think she has taste, grin she's Rihanna coolGo girl wink
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by lauryn(f): 5:19am On May 31, 2006
Shakira and Janet
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by wasty(f): 3:35am On Aug 04, 2006
T.I and chris brown
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by hoodboi(m): 4:45am On Aug 04, 2006
dat wud be g-unit,da trybe wit eldee nd sasha included,akon,jazzman,dbanj,sound sultan,bomb squad,hoodloyals, nd some others
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2006
Guess wat? u can continue the topic at www.tomiwa.uni.cc
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by Cleofel(f): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2006
of course i will pick P. Diddy or J.Lo
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by dondele(m): 1:21am On Aug 05, 2006
im going with cassie.
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by sy2000(f): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2006
I pick Shakira and my man Chris Brown kiss grin
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by Nkiru77: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2006
Let's tune into the radio,

[b]Personally I love them all, Weird Mc, has that flair of London & Nigerian style, that we all love,
I mean we need them all, we can't just have one musician, 1 drummer and 1 dancers, Nigeria has too much fire, even for artist that are just born 2day, not knowing that within the next 15 years or later, that they are going to be the next Mr or Ms cultural air-play in Nigeria and all over the world, I want to continue to seeing all the guys and girls come out and show their talent, their gift from God, cause rather it's Nigerian, American, Brazilian or any other country in the world,

Why should other artist come to our homeland and represent, I mean we love to see them, but let's continue to round up all of Nigeria, All of Africa, it's time,

So when we congratulate on artist we congratulate all, because of all music started somewhere special and we all know the answer to that,

So in my book, I love all the women and men who are standing tall, it's not about the riches or the look it's about the glory, because in each artist music, none of it couldn't be started with out God giving them the first hand or mic or foot to create a beat,

I know at the end of the day someone's music keeps us going on our good and bad days,

MADAROCKA, Her music surfaces around the bringing an outreach from many youths here in the US to still connect with their Nigerian culture, You will find many here who have not had the opportunity to go to Nigeria or who might not understand the importance of staying rooted with Africa,

But regardless make sure you listen to 360AfrikaLive. Madarocka is a co-Host on Saturday's from 11am-1pm (1190AM in the DC/MD/VA) and also she is a host on a cable network, So if you have a music artist video or know of any other artist send an email at ladymadarocka@yahoo.co.uk so they can get the well deserved airplay.

Also if you are not in the DC/MD/VA area, you can still listen via internet at 360AfrikaLive.com from 11am-1pm (US/EST) if in DC/MD/VA or if in Nigeria or London you can listen between 4pm-6pm,

If you are in another part of the world or US you just have to convert the time difference and tune in,

Extra- Call in Live on the Radio at 1-877-360-AFRI

All callers are welcomed and you can request a song or just give a shot out,

We've received several calls from fellow Nigerian/London Based Artist,
We are here to network and promote all who welcomes the warm greetings,

If in NY, for Independence Day, tune in on Friday, Sept 29th to see Madarocka perform at Brooklyn College, along with P-Square and other Artist,

Take care and everyone remain blessed,
www.myspace.com/ladymada

[/b]

Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by Hugoboi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2006
JayZ man!! ill nigga wit insane rhymes

Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by tommiekidd(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2006
Really?
hmmn,u know!
Da top Dog,we roll with 50
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by lillya(f): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2006
i will roll with mr show biz R KELLY and the girl behind the piano ALICIA KEYS
Re: Whos Artist Will Like To Have A Picture Or A Video Shot With? by oreoluwa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2006
[b][/b]CIARA!

(1) (Reply)

Any World Class Dancing School In Lagos? / Surprise! 9ice Gongo Aso Video / Mo Hits: Dr Sid Vs The Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.