Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Fabrice Muamba In Nigerian League.. What Could Have Been His Fate Today? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabrice Muamba In Nigerian League.. What Could Have Been His Fate Today? (1081 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate / Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabrice Muamba In Nigerian League.. What Could Have Been His Fate Today? by plantation(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hello Sports loving Nairalanders, i guess the name Fabrice Muamba needs no further introduction to any ardent follower of the English premiership. A quick reminder anyway, Muamba is that Bolton midfielder who collapsed some weeks back at White Hart Lane, in an FA Cup match against Tottenham. He was reportly breathless for about 2hours. Technically dead u may say. But according to reports today, Fabrice Muamba has started walking again, at least within the walls of The intensive care unit of the London hospital where he's been recieving treatment. That brings me to the subject of my imagination. What do u think could have been of this former Arsenal youngster Fabrice Muamba if he were to be playing in the Nigerian League?
Re: Fabrice Muamba In Nigerian League.. What Could Have Been His Fate Today? by threesides: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2012

(1) (Reply)

The Highest-paid Footballer List / Del-bosque : Nigeria’ll Be Tough In Brazil / Sepp Blatter Wins FIFA Presidential Election, David Cameron & Platini Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.