Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

For Sellers Of Used Blackberry And Htc Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / For Sellers Of Used Blackberry And Htc Phones (846 Views)

*ANDROID, ios, blackberry, and windows UPGRADES & ROOTING IN LAGOS + HD GAMES* / London Use HTC Phones @affordable Price / UK Used phones best prices in the country - Blackberry and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Sellers Of Used Blackberry And Htc Phones by Lovethis(f): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
I want to go into the business of buying used blackberry phones and sending to naija from the U.S. If you are a seller, let me know what type you need and how much you can buy from me, and then I'll see if it is profitable. let's do business, people.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Ac For Sale - 1.5 Hp National (1st Grade) 25k / Need A Blackberry Bold 2 Or 3 Urgently / Bread Maker Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.