Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? (3814 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by rizonline: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2007

I would like to know what you guys think about the new song 'FLEX Remix' from Nigerian Born artist Riz featuring Sauce Kid. It has been getting a huge amount of response on Youtube, Myspace and Facebook. Riz has been signed as a songwriter to Konvict Music and has been working with Akon for some time now. He is also managed by Jimmy 'Henchmen' Rosemond who manages The Game, Mario Winans and Gucci Mane, to name a few. Riz has decided to venture out on his own as an artist and is seeking the blessing on his fellow Nigerians. You can hear the song and watch the video below. You can also read all about Riz at the links below. Your opinion is very important so please let your voice be heard.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u78CUhdXbWY&rel=1[/flash]
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=691430416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u78CUhdXbWY&rel=1
http://www.myspace.com/rizmyspace
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by skingo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2007
as long as it is sauce kid o. me i put my truist in that song. this song is the shit. its classic and it relives a classic moment in reggae, and afromusic history.
riz has the wonderful voice and omo boy na akon product. so naija is on the map for sure1
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by nosa101(f): 5:49am On Nov 06, 2007
the video is sheeeet,
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by youngdigi(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2007
nosa, that is obviously not an official video, u can tell they were just havin fun

lol, this sauce kid dude be trippin tho, lol, wats with him rubbin his hands on the nose every sec like he a cokehead or som shit? nonetheless nice verses from both u guys, a little biting here and there but the song still bangs, i definitely see myself rockin to this in the club, keep it up
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by shakamc(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2007
yh dat shit is tight,sauce sent me da song i think is wicked and i ve seen the demo video on facebook but i don't think it is the main video though,amma ask sauce when next i holla at him
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by skingo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2007
omo. young digi. u know say u no get sense sha? the common sense left in ur head is very minute.
and dont argue with me. coz me i go tasi u enter ur whole family. so be careful man
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by OlenuGon: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2007
Young digi your family don produce any star b4? when e happen call me 08034541709 becauce you don dey mental. i dey happy say i hear my naija niggas dey do song wey akon produce u come dey yan opasa abt oluwaSauceKey of Ogba Land. Ara lo ma pae!
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by skingo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2007
olenu be ogba boy? me i be shogunro to the extreme. way back from ogba gramms. we don dey feel "lolly" lolly come turn sauce kid. yyyyyyyyyyy ogba dey ride. make the rest go enter coffin. iyalaiya
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by sylvahze: 4:15am On Mar 30, 2008
The official video for Rizs' video flex is out can be seen on youtube its a good look.
Search Riz - Flex.
we shold really try to support our people i just got the album its good there are tracks for all
and with Akon on his side you know Naija is bout to be on the Map
lets do our part n support
Re: What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid? by get2bboy(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2008
After working for the last year as a songwriter for Akon and Konvict Muzik, Riz has decided to venture out on his own with the blessing of Akon of course.
Riz is a very unique singer/songwriter, come to establish a freshness and singularity in the music industry. With his Afro/European brand of surgically precise lyrics, Riz is soon to be hailed as an unexpected but welcomed break to the music industry norm. His vocal style is reminiscent of a young Mark Morrison seamlessly blended with an Akon/NeYo hybrid.

RIZ DEBUT ALBUM IS OUT ALREADY GO GET YOURS.

TRACKLIST
01 Flex
02 Flex ft. Sauce Kid
03 Sexy Mama ft. Lil Zane
04 Shake It
05 Control
06 Loose
07 Time To Fly
08 Beautiful
09 Stranger
10 Just Wanna Love You
11 Ready 2 Go
12 Daily Obsession
13 Sandman

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Enters Guiness World Records For Longest Rap Freestyle / Video - P-square Ft. Akon & May-d - Chop My Money (remix) [watch] / Seriki ~ Agbalumo Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.