Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / . (6488 Views)

You Can Now Learn How To Play The Keyboard Here / Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free / Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by macen(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: . by Ifystar: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
First and foremost, piano playing or learning is not boring if you learn right.
Before you can get help, I need to understand how far you can play the keyboard
and also be specific with want you want.
I hope I will be able to help once I understand you better.
See ya
Re: . by Ifystar: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2012
NOW, YOU CAN ACCESS THE PIANO LESSONS THROUGH THE LINK BELOW:
www.easypianlearning..com
LESSONS ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
IT STARTS FROM THE VERY BASIC (WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT ASPECT).
FROM THERE, WE TAKE IT UP.
I WANT TO CARRY EVERYONE ALONG; MORE ESPECIALLY THE BOTH BEGINNERS & THE INTERMEDIATE.
I WOULD LOVE TO ROB MINDS WITH THE ADVANCED PLAYERS (YOU KNOW, IRON SHARPENS IRON).
SO, WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO?
VISIT THAT LINK ABOVE AND LET'S START LEARNING
Re: . by tia4fame: 11:42am On May 17, 2013
Hello Ifystar. I think you are doing a great job here. May God bless you. Please I need your help. Thieves came into our church I went away with some of the church instrument including the piano. I need to get a new one for the church. I'm confuse on what to buy. The pianist said psr 450 while the guy selling recommended prs e433. I don't know which is better. Please advice me. Thank you.
Re: . by kingsthygreat: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls ifystar if u are on watsap post ur number plss i nid help on piano
Re: . by kingsthygreat: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls ifystar add me on watsap on 08178253062
Re: . by kingsthygreat: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls ifystar add me on watsap on 08178253062 pls i nid help
Re: . by roseiski(f): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
i dnt know why u pple can not be practical for once,my teacher told me dat do,fa so,fa are main keys in playin worship songs
Re: . by Chydobe: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Keyboard could be said to be an instrument which is made up of white and black keys for example : the harpsichord, the melodion accordion etc. With this definition I wouldn't want to say a piano is a keyboard, I feel a piano is a gorgeous and authentic instrument with keyboard clones everywhere lol. Anyway, you have an idea of the piano and keyboard as well. Join the piano lessons online for adult beginners , click on link to learn more.

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-for-adult-beginners-getting-started-with-pianokeyboard/
Re: . by Chydobe: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
After getting done with the positioning of your hand on the piano, the next thing is to let your fingers get acquainted to movement on the piano. (This should be a daily exercise.) Now we are going to number your fingers thus : 1-thumb 2-pointer 3-middle finger 4-ring finger 5-little finger (this applies to both left hand (LH) and right hand (RH).

click on link to learn from the scratch

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-%e2%94%82beginners-adults-basic-finger-placements-lesson-4/

(1) (Reply)

"Open Door" - Xtee (Video) / Top Ten Foriegn Gospel Songs / 'On A Plane' By Faze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.