Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free (1261 Views)

Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa / . / I Want To Buy A Keyboard/piano As A Begginner PLEASE ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by Ifystar: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
Who wants to learn how to play the piano
I can teach you how to play the keyboard with a step by step,
easy-to-learn tutorial that I will give you.
I am giving out a free tutorial on how to play the keyboard.
I've uploaded it here; if you are interested, get it.
I hope this helps someone!

Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by Ifystar: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2012
NOW, YOU CAN ACCESS THE PIANO LESSONS THROUGH THE LINK BELOW:
www.easypianlearning..com
LESSONS ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
IT STARTS FROM THE VERY BASIC (WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT ASPECT).
FROM THERE, WE TAKE IT UP.
I WANT TO CARRY EVERYONE ALONG; MORE ESPECIALLY THE BOTH BEGINNERS & THE INTERMEDIATE.
I WOULD LOVE TO ROB MINDS WITH THE ADVANCED PLAYERS (YOU KNOW, IRON SHARPENS IRON).
SO, WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO?
VISIT THAT LINK ABOVE AND LET'S START LEARNING

(1) (Reply)

Wadup Naija Exclusive Interview With Yaziiboii / Tee Blaq Ft. Dagrin & Hakym The Dream - PRESS REWIND / Photos: From Davido’s U.s Concert, Davido Shuts Down Philadelphia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.