Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection (1970 Views)

Job Wahala / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2012
I don return to rock d NL jokes section, oya wetin they happen? who dey miss me?

D Joke=== Email Wahala!
A Nigerian who had been living in England with his wife the whole time moved to San Fransico in the summer time. He checked in to a hotel and his wife was due to arrive the following day, so he decided to send her an email. He typed it and missed a letter, sending the email to a woman who had lost her husband the previous day. The woman read the email and screamed before fainting. her children and neighbors came to check on her and they saw on the screen:
Hi honey, i just checked in, everything is ready for your arrival tomorrow, please don't be late.
Your loving husband,
P.S it's really hot over here.
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 12:13am On Apr 11, 2012
girl: hi baby
boy: hi luv (msg sending failed)
girl: are u there?
Boy: yes am here luv (msg sendn failed)
girl: are u ignoring me?
Boy: no no my luv (msg sendn failed)
girl: fine, i think dis relationship is over
boy: damn u, go to hell (msg sent)

GLO INTERNET CONNECTION CAN DESTROY UR HAPPINESS

1 Like

Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2012
Husband comes home from Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and
carries her around the house.The wife is so surprised and asks smiling: Did
the Pastor preach about being romantic?
Out of breath the husband replies: No, he said we must carry our
burdens,

A man is sitting at home on the veranda having drinks with his
wife.
He says: I love you.
She asks: Is that you or the beer talking?
He replies: It's me,

talking to the beer.

2 Likes

Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 11, 2012
Hmm.....nice one! Lmao..... grin
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Stesibelle17(f): 3:07am On Apr 11, 2012
Lolz
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by kodylicky(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2012
nice one.
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Ruqaya(f): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2012
Fantastic
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by matapass: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Passess n hisses along ,wondering n pondering " where is d joke" ABEGI
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by mcnepow(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
hahaha grin
stil laffing
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
matapass: Passess n hisses along ,wondering n pondering " where is d joke" ABEGI
Hey newbie, i don't have time to insult you today, you fall at the bottom of my list, so don't go looking for a fight when you know you'll quit before it even begins.

@ others, thanks, more on the way!

In England, a Nigerian was chewing bone after eating a meal, an English man sitting opposite him chewing biscuits after watching him for a while, asked him; "what do dogs eat in Nigeria?" And the Nigerian replied; "Biscuits!

1 Like

Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Natasha2(f): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
Lucario007: girl: hi baby
boy: hi luv (msg sending failed)
girl: are u there?
Boy: yes am here luv (msg sendn failed)
girl: are u ignoring me?
Boy: no no my luv (msg sendn failed)
girl: fine, i think dis relationship is over
boy: damn u, go to hell (msg sent)

MTN INTERNET CONNECTION CAN DESTROY UR HAPPINESS
*falls from tree*
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by jackpot(f): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
^a pineapple tree wink cheesy
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2012

Here's more to fall you off an iroko tree:
Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under an helicopter. Ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, otherwise they were all going to fall. They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to making sacrifices to make the world a better place. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men holding the rope started clapping. Looooolllz!
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by bright007(f): 1:51am On Apr 12, 2012
Other jokes ŵėřē cool but this last one na story.
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by jackpot(f): 6:02am On Apr 12, 2012
^the thing na kindergarten story sef sad wink grin
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by bunmioguns(m): 6:14am On Apr 12, 2012
hmmmmnnnn....u tried though av seen all before
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Gr8Animash: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
All d jokes r very very stupid..i didnt laff 1nce..u make me wana not visit naira land again....i do applaud u 4 ur tyme sha...ur wasted tyme.....hilliot
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
Gr8Animash: All d jokes r very very stupid..i didnt laff 1nce..u make me wana not visit naira land again....i do applaud u 4 ur tyme sha...ur wasted tyme.....hilliot

pls do not make me insult you, i am a changed person who wants to stop insulting, so i ban out the vagabond in you, the evil spirit that made you an intelligent illiterate, the distorted demon that made you gay and the foolish tapeworm that gives you constipation. Go and be like Patience Jonathan and not a possessed constipated gay gorilla. cool smiley

1 Like

Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by makapella(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
*walks in,sees thread,yawns n gets so pissed*i curse d day u joined nairaland @ op
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
makapella: *walks in,sees thread,laughs and masturbates*i curse d day i joined nairaland

Off course you do, your a gay turkey.
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
Lucario007:
Here's more to fall you off an iroko tree:
Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under an helicopter. Ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, otherwise they were all going to fall. They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to making sacrifices to make the world a better place. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men holding the rope started clapping. Looooolllz!

very funny

nice jokes got me laffing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Gr8Animash: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
Lucario007:

pls do not make me insult you, i am a changed person who wants to stop insulting, so i ban out the vagabond in you, the evil spirit that made you an intelligent illiterate, the distorted demon that made you gay and the foolish tapeworm that gives you constipation. Go and be like Patience Jonathan and not a possessed constipated gay gorilla. cool smiley

ur maker was constipated @ ur birth,thats y u were born prematurely 15 months late insted of d usual 9months.....
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by sats: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
i laughed, good jokes u have here, thumbs up
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gr8Animash:

my maker was constipated @ my birth,thats y i were born prematurely 15 months late insted of d usual 9months.....

Well at least i was born u were hatched from an egg because your maker was a mermaid and ur fada was Hades, the king of the underworld. Infact i can't believe a nightcrawler like you has the mind to even talk to me.
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by swtchicgurl: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
lucky, i can see u'e stepped up ur game!

well done! smiley smiley
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Gr8Animash: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
Lucario007:

Well at least i was born u were hatched from an egg because your maker was a mermaid and ur fada was Hades, the king of the underworld. Infact i can't believe a nightcrawler like you has the mind to even talk to me.
at least i have both parents unlike u, ur mom has a penis nd a vagina, she rapes herself to get pregnant via asexual reproduction...check na, u too shud have a dick nd punnany
Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by razznaija(f): 5:48am On Apr 15, 2012
Lucario007: I don return to rock d NL jokes section, oya wetin they happen? who dey miss me?

D Joke=== Email Wahala!
A Nigerian who had been living in England with his wife the whole time moved to San Fransico in the summer time. He checked in to a hotel and his wife was due to arrive the following day, so he decided to send her an email. He typed it and missed a letter, sending the email to a woman who had lost her husband the previous day. The woman read the email and screamed before fainting. her children and neighbors came to check on her and they saw on the screen:
Hi honey, i just checked in, everything is ready for your arrival tomorrow, please don't be late.
Your loving husband,
P.S it's really hot over here.

Re: I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection by Lucario007(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2012
Gr8Animash: at least u have both parents unlike me, my mom has a penis nd a vagina, she rapes herself to get pregnant via asexual reproduction...check na, i too shud have a dick nd punnany

Eww, why would i want to do a thing like that, and i've told you b4 to stop those secret nightcalls, i am not a bisexual like you, i am straight. The reaseon you chose to be a bisexual is because you are a faceless baboon with no gender, a creature born without reproductive capabillities, you know you can keep on ranting till heaven comes down because i just realized that i've been wasting my time on a pathetic, attention seeking, fully babaric asshole like you. So, get lost loser! The freakshow department isn't in town yet, you'll have to manage with the gay cops trailing you. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Am I Butiful? / Women! : Guess Who The First Wife Is( Pix)! / Top 10 Embarrassing Moments In A Lagos Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.