Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal (4008 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by nonlams: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2012
Dear genuine sellers of bonny light crude oil on TTO basis. please find procedure of genuine buyer or no deal. contact mr tony on 08135057064 or email me on tonyashiedu2006@yahoo.com. see procedure below.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BUYER PROCEDURE. BELOW ARE OPTIONS WHICH SELLER MUST MEET.

THIS IS THE TTO PROCEDURE.....SELLER CAN AS WELL FOLLOW THE BELOW OPTIONS.

Yes, we are interested in purchasing cargoes of BLCO, in TTO delivery basis.

Below I send you our buyer's company main terms and procedures:

Product: Bonny Light Crude Oil (or other Nigerian light crude oil like Forcados or Qua Iboe), NNPC standard export specifications.
Quantity: One Cargo of 500,000 bbls, 1 or 2 million bbls per month, at seller's choice.
Term: Twelve months, with possible rolls & extensions.
Delivery: Tanker Take Over (TTO).
Discount: $11/7 pbbl, 3 days average under Brent Platts.
Payment: By irrevocable and transferable, Documentary Letter of Credit.

TTO PROCEDURES:

1) Seller sends signed / sealed contract attaching a BCL, bank reference letter or account balance to show seller has the capability to issue a 2% PB bank guarantee for 0.5, 1 or 2 million bbls of BLCO cargo, at seller's choice.

2) Within two (2) banking days, Buyer countersigns / seals the contract and also issues to Seller a recent Financial Support Letter; This FSL confirms the buyer’s company financial support to buy 4 million bbls of light crude, per month.

3) Within two (2) bank working days, the Seller's Bank issues by SWIFT to the Buyer's Bank an operative but “not-on-demand” 2% PB; Initial validity: 7 banking days.

4) Within two (2) banking days, the buyer's bank issues an operative, irrevocable, transferable Documentary Letter of Credit for purchasing a quantity of bbls of BLCO matching the seller's 2% PB.

5) Upon Seller’s receipt of the buyer's bank DLC the Seller will load the cargo, Seller issues Marine ATB, and Buyer's inspection team goes on board to perform the Q&Q.

6) Seller issues the complete shipping documents to the buyer in the buyer’s name, to enable the buyer to take over the vessel by chartering it through the vessel's shipping agent company.

7) Within two (2) banking days, upon presentation of the shipping documents by seller's bank to buyer's bank, full payment is made via SWIFT by buyer's bank to seller and to all the intermediaries involved, then vessel sails to buyer's discharging port.

Our buyer's company already has purchased crude oil and we can prove it, it has currently refinery processing agreement and we can prove it as well as financial support to buy up to 4 million bbls per month and, we can prove it also.

Alternatively,

Otherwise, our buyer already knows the sellers can't issue a 2% PB, so they have an alternative procedures which are much more affordable:

TTO PROCEDURES:

1) Seller sends signed / sealed contract attaching a BCL or account balance to show seller has the capability to issue a $200,000 PB.

2) Within two (2) banking days, Buyer countersigns / seals the contract and also issues to Seller a recent Financial Support Letter; This FSL confirms the buyer’s company financial support to buy 4 million bbls of light crude, per month.

3a) Within two (2) bank working days, the Seller's Bank to the Buyer's Bank an operative but not “on-demand” $200,000 PB.

3b) The seller sends to buyer a free, written vessel nomination for the TTO; This nominated vessel (of any size at seller's choice, from 500,000 bbls) it should accomplish the 2 following conditions:

- That the vessel is located at Nigerian coast at the time of its nomination by the seller, and,
- That it's available for voyage chartering to transport light crude oil to ASWP, with a time frame of at least 3 days.

NOTES:

i) The $200k PB not on demand bank guarantee or stand-by L/C it can have an initial validity of just 5 banking days (more than enough time for the buyer's bank issuing the operative L/C).

ii) The buyer shall confirm that the nominated vessel accomplishes the two above conditions of step 3b) through any reputed maritime intelligence agency, like Lloyds or Clarksons; On this concern, the buyer will provide the respective intel reports to seller.

iii) The vessel master shall confirm in written the availability for chartering such vessel for the said 3 days time frame; It will be verified by fax and/or email requests sent to the vessel master via Inmarsat Fleet-broadband VPN Secure Communication, or similar transmission to the contact info / call-sign as per the Q88 of the vessel.

4) Within two (2) banking days, the buyer's bank issues an operative, irrevocable, transferable Documentary Letter of Credit for purchasing a quantity of bbls of BLCO matching the size of the seller's vessel nomination.

5) Upon Seller’s receipt of the buyer's bank DLC the Seller will load the cargo, Seller issues Marine ATB, and Buyer's inspection team goes on board to perform the Q&Q.

6) Seller issues the complete shipping documents to the Buyer in the Buyer’s name, to enable the Buyer to take over the vessel by chartering it through the vessel's shipping agent company.

7) Within two (2) banking days, upon presentation of the shipping documents by Seller's bank to Buyer's bank, full payment is made via SWIFT by Buyer's bank to Seller and to all the intermediaries involved, then vessel sails to Buyer's discharging port.

To make it still safer and cheaper to issue the PB, the buyer accepts the PB to be not-on-demand bg and further with an initial conditional validity of just 5 banking days or even a few banking hours (just the time for the buyer's bank to respond with the operative L/C).

We are speaking of that to issue such $200k PB it may cost to seller about $400 or less!
Re: Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by akpogbenz(m): 1:21am On Apr 11, 2012
I have a seller who can give the buyer an Advance payment guarantee of N30 million naira.This is the sellers procedure below;

• SELLER SUBMITS SIGNED AND SEALED SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA) TO BUYER.
• BUYER SIGNS/SEALS THE SPA AND RETURNS TO SELLER WITH BUYER’S ATB (AUTHORITY TO BOARD) /SUPER CARGO DETAILS ATTACHED. BOTH PARTIES DEPOSIT THE SIGNED SPA WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.
• SELLER’S BANK WITHIN 48HRS OF BOTH PARTIES SIGNED THE SPA ISSUES N30 MILLION IRREVOCABLE FULLY FUNDED ADVANCE PAYMENT GUARANTEE (APG) TO BUYER’S BANK IN FAVOUR OF BUYER.BUYER’S BANK CONFIRMS N30 MILLION ADVANCE PAYMENT GUARANTEE (APG) AND WITHIN 48HRS PLACE N200 MILLION IRREVOCABLE CONFIRMED FULLY FUNDED BANK GUARANTEE TO SELLER’S BANK IN FAVOUR OF SELLER.FOR LOGISTIC AND ISSUANCE OF ATB CLEARANCE.
• SELLER CONFIRMS N200 MILLION BG FROM HIS BANK BEFORE MOVING BOTH LOADED VESSELS TO COTONOU INTERNATIONAL WATERS AND INSTRUCTS LOADED VESSEL CAPTAIN TO ISSUE MARINE AUTHORITY TO BOARD OR NOTICES OF READINESS (ATB OR NOR) FROM THE LOADED VESSEL CAPTAIN DOMAIN TO BUYER AND RELEASE CLEARANCE TO BUYERS’ INSPECTOR AND S/CARGO TO BOARD AND CONFIRM CARGO ON BOARD AND TAKES SAMPLE FOR LAB ANALYSIS AT COTONOU INTERNATIONAL WATER.
• BUYER CONFIRMS Q&Q INSPECTION TEST REPORT ANALYSIS,BUYER’S BANK RELEASE N200 MILLION CASH BANK GUARANTEE (BG) TO SELLER’S BANK AND WITHIN 48 HOURS BUYER’S BANK PLACE’S FULL FUNDED MT760 BG , MT103/23 OR BUYER PAYS 50% CASH FOR THE TOTAL CARGO TO SELLER’S BANK IN FAVOUR OF SELLER.
• SELLER’S BANK CONFIRM MT760 BG ,MT103/23 OR 50% CASH PAYMET FOR TOTAL CARGO,SELLER ASSIGN ORIGINAL FULL CARGO DOCUMENTS IN BUYERS’S NAME AND OPEN COMMUNICATION BETWEEN INTERNATIONAL VESSEL HANDLERS/OWNER AND BUYER FOR BUYER TO ARRANGE FOR COMPLETE VOYAGE CHARTER AND TAKE OVER.
• BUYER PUTS IN VOYAGE FREIGHT FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OBTAINS THE CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENTS CPA.
• SELLER FORWARD ORIGINAL LOADING/SHIPPING DOCUMENTS, ATS, WAYBILLS AND COMMERCIAL INVOICES TO BUYER’S BANK IN FAVOUR OF BUYER.
• BUYER’S BANK CONFIRMS ORIGINAL CARGO/SHIPPING DOCUMENTS,ATS,WAYBILLS AND COMMERCIAL INVOICES AND UPON TAKING OVER FULL CONTROL OF CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT (CPA), VESSEL AND CAPTAIN OF THE BOTH LOADED VESSELS,BUYER’S BANK WITHIN 72HOURS,MAKES PAYMENT FOR THE TOTAL CARGO BY SWIFT /KTT WIRE TRANSFER TO SELLER’S ACOUNT AND ALL THE OTHER NOMINATED ACCOUNT AS PER THE SPA.
• BUYER’S VESSELS SAILS TO BUYER’S DESTINATION AFTER ALL PAYMENT ARE CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN EFFECTED AS REQUIRED BY SELLER’S BANK AND ALL INTERMEDIARIES BANK
Re: Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by jam04(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
inbox me asap.. olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by Nelton(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2012
@Akpo Call me on 08034984704 or inbox me this procedure on teokoro@yahoo.com. Pls its urgent
Re: Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by malvino: 12:27pm On May 09, 2012
CAN ANY ONE SOLVE THIS BLCO TTO DEAL BY 2 BUYERS TO THE SELLER.

TTO from Buyer 1

a) Seller provides the name of vessel to the Buyer.

b) The Buyer and Seller sign the Sales/ Purchase Contract Agreement with Banking coordinates.

c) Seller releases copy of loaded cargo documents as per clause 8 for Buyer's independent verification and also an acceptable CPA.

d) The vessel will be moved to International waters.

e) Buyer issues ATB format to Seller.

f) Seller issues ATB with current verifiable vessel position to Buyer's independent inspectors and Buyers Superintendent of Cargo.

g) Seller provides secure transport for Supercargo and Inspector to conduct Q & Q on Buyer’s account.

h) On satisfactory verification of Q&Q Buyer's bank places a Letter of Credit to Seller's bank.

i) Re-assignment of cargo is done in Buyer's name and revised CPA issued that is signed by Buyer and returned to the Seller within 2 working days of receiving a positive Q & Q report.

j) All Original documents are handed over to the Buyer’s bank.

k) Payment via swift made to the various accounts in the SPA within 48 hours of receipt of documents by Buyers bank and acceptance of CPA by Vessel operators.

TTO

From buyer #2

I have sent two USA Supercargos to the Triangle to represent my interest in obtaining BLCO. They will be there a min of three weeks and both have 6 month work Visa. I will use SGS for the inspections. I have made this very simple for the sellers that have the oil and can transport to the Triangle or Benin Cotonou. Put my supercargo on the VLCC and when I get confirmation from him that everything is fine I will then order SGS to complete an inspection. If I can inspect the cargo in Cotonou or Togo I will post instrument after satisfactory inspection. This is simple business!

The VLCC to be in Cotonou at 1.5 miles marker. The Agent will confirm the arrival of the vessel at Cotonou offshore by VHF

1. Buyer and Seller sign and seal this Contract including banking coordinates. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed. Buyer supplies their inspection company and Supercargo details. Seller takes Supercargo/inspector to vessel.

2. ATB with proper coordinates to buyers inspection company. Buyer’s inspectors perform Q & Q analysis on cargo in Benin Cotonou.

3. Buyer issues conditional Payment/Mt 103 – Letter of Credit based on satisfactory Q & Q and the transfer of clear warranty, title and cargo documents along with charter party agreement.

4. Seller transfers all cargo documents into Buyer’s name.

5. Buyer verifies cargo documents.

6. Within Two (2) banking days, payment for cargo and all commissions is made via KTT swift transfer to Seller’s bank, which is based on the total out turned barrels, upon presentation of all the last Q&Q Inspection, documents to Buyer’s bank.

The seller must put the cargo in the Cannery Islands and we will use SGS from Spain to do the inspection. That's how we do business now and the discount must be 9/7 or better.
Re: Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by malvino: 8:05pm On May 09, 2012
kindly mail me on grandyklace@gmail.com or my number 08038230747.
thanks
Re: Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by MEmmanuel: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dear Collegues,

I have real contacts to sellers of BLCO, LPFO, FLCO and AGO.
Do not hesitate to contact me if, you have a serious demand on:
TTT, TTO, FOB or CIF basis.

Regards,
M. EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991
gudluk2us@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by anthonybogo: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2012
PLS SIR THIS IS OUR NON-NEGOCIABLE PROCEDURE

1.SPA SIGN AND SEAL BY THE BOTH PARTY WITH FULL BANKING DETAILS AND DEPOSITE SUCH TO THEIR RESPECTIVE BANK.

2.SELLER'S BANK GIVE'S OPERATIVE 2%PB TO BUYER'S BANK,SYMOUTENOUSLY BUYER'S BANK GIVE'S OPERATIVE 100% SBLC/BG TO SELLER'S BANK.

3.SELLER LOAD HIS VESSEL AND INSTRUCT THE CAPT.OF THE LOADED VESSEL TO SEND (NOR) TO THE BUYER 3HRS BEFORE MOVING OUT FROM LOADING TERMINAL.THIS MUST BE REPEATED EVERY 3HRS TILL THE CAPT.OF THE LOADED VESSEL REACH TTT/TTO POINT AT TOGO TRIANGLE.

4.AT TTT/TTO POINT THE CAPT.OF THE LOADED VESSEL DEMAND FROM THE BUYER INSPECTOR Q&Q DETAILS,AFTER RECEIVING INSPECTOR Q&Q LIST,THE CAPT.OF THE LOADED VESSEL NOW ISSUE (ATB),TO BOARD HIS VESSEL FOR INSPECTION Q&Q.

5.UPON CONFIRMATION,REPORT CERTIFIED,DOCUMENTS AND RECHATER IS PROCESSED IN BUYER'S NAME.

6.AFTER RELEASE OF DOCUMENT TO BUYER AND RECHATER, PAYMENT IS MADE BY SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER TO SELLER'S AND OTHER NOMINATED ACCOUNTS WITHIN 72HRS.

7.VESSEL SAILS AWAY TO BUYER'S DESTINATION.

This is my email: anthonybogo@yahoo.com ..... If you buyer can sell with this procedure i assure you in 72hrs deal is close
Re: Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal by yalo: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2013
Greetings,

The price is NGN35 per ltr of BLC buyers who have access small vessels of 1kMT-2KMT can come straight to our point and load. If they do not have access to small vessels and need a mother vessel to be loaded offshore bayelsa. the price changes to NGN50 per ltr.

Payment terms
Initial security payment is needed and that will be determined by the size of the vessel being loaded. Loading will commence and full payment of product in cash will be paid when mother vessel captain has confirmed quantity.
Kind regards we can take it to cotonou waters we can give up to 2ml parel 08031930010,08093627676

(1) (Reply)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Ekeh To FG: Grant Exceptional Tax Concessions To Save Tech Sector / Power Bank For Laptops And Other Household Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.