Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Interview With Reltel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Reltel (664 Views)

Interview With Fidelity Bank / How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? / Interview With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Reltel by excelchips(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
Has anyone attended RELTEL interview recently? Could anyone in the house help. I am being called for one
Re: Interview With Reltel by awa(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
RELTEL's interview is basically on your CV and also with fore-knowledge of the field you are called for.

Please I will appreciate if you could assist me to help you with info on their interview. I attended mine on the 18th of last month though I am yet to get feedback from them. Please do tell me the post you are seeking and then your number of years of experience.

(1) (Reply)

(please Tell Me) How Much Does Oceanic Pay For Tellering Job / Are You Truely A Nairalander? Please Sign Up ! / Job Opportunities In A Travel Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.