Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sack Your Landlord Before Xmas - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sack Your Landlord Before Xmas (914 Views)

Sack Your Landlord With N997250 At Ogijo, Ikorodu, in Lagos State with Less Than 1m. Details Below. / Land in Opic, Isheri North, Land behind Opic Estate/Riverview Estate / Re: Sack Your Land Lord Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sack Your Landlord Before Xmas by teemon: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2007
A lot of us probably invest in shares and stocks; but have we thought about real estate- really owning a genuine piece of property with the option of mortgage to build it at rates as low as 6%?

Guess it sounds too far-fetched. Well not anymore! In the fifth estate my company is selling at Ofada- a pivotal location of the on-going Lagos/Ogun Megacity project, i offer you an opportunity to become a land-owner first and a building owner after you have finished paying for your land; perhaps through the option of mortgage or pay-as-you-go building pattern.

PRIME ESTATE Phase 2 kickes off at just N24, 000 every month for 15months!

Key Points.
Genuine land-Global C of O
No Omo-onile antics and wahala.
An estate with a perimeter wall, earth road etc as facilities.

What you dont know might end up hurting YOU- and like i love to add, i am too christian to not be straight.

Call any of the numbers below or simpy send a reply- I'm simply asking that you join countless bankers, MTN staff, Glo and Celtel staff including civil servants who can boast of owning real estate in either Golden Heritage, Prime Estate phase 1 and/or Wisdom Estate, Ibafo.

Inspection to site can be arranged for you on any given Wednesday Saturday.

The rich and up-coming build and consolidate wealth through real estate. What about you?

A word is enough for the wise.

Good Day.

"Iā€™m still with my senses!"

Timothy ā€“ 08053120902
Hakeem ā€“ 08067665977
galotine@yahoo.com

Office: Realty Point Ltd | Suite C418b, Ikeja Plaza, Ikeja, Lagos |
Re: Sack Your Landlord Before Xmas by D328babe: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2007
Any other numbers?

(1) (Reply)

Gbagada Phase1&2 / Do U Believe In Investments / A Story Building With Basement On Half Plot Of Land@ebute-metta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.