Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

A New Funding System Being Developed By The F.G - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Funding System Being Developed By The F.G (597 Views)

How Can I Invest In The F.G.N BONDS / 2015: Funding Opportunities For Entrepreneurs / New Funding Initiative For Mini Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Funding System Being Developed By The F.G by olajide8(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2012
Looking and speaking from experience accessing fundings is critical to the sustenance of any business it took government 2years to give fundings to those that pertook in the manufacturers loan revolving scheme of N500billion by the CBN, it has taken me 15months and still I have been waiting for funds to be released after it has been approved, for SME's to be paid in, within a jiffy YOUWIN participants have all received their funds though its certain that 65% of them would fade out over the next 24months as a result of experience, so which century would this new policy take effect, "the federal governments financing for SME's in conjunction with commercial banks, they have failed to note that banks only have short term loans available to them" when the current interests rates are hovering around 28-30%/annum with no moratorium for long time projects in manufacturing are they joking or have they come again to make a mess of our intellect
www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=3614

(1) (Reply)

Ago Supply / How To Get Free Visa Card For Shopping On The Internet / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.