Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Magazine Cover Of The Day: Did I Read It Corretly? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Magazine Cover Of The Day: Did I Read It Corretly? (1037 Views)

Drake Signing Davido's Fader Magazine Cover / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magazine Cover Of The Day: Did I Read It Corretly? by amakaikeng(f): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
Needless to say much, the cover says it all. But wait a sec, I don't understand the captions about Pastor Adeboye turning siblings to church guards and Oyakhilome's empire crumbling. Maybe you can help me here. *Whew*

http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/magazine-cover-of-day-did-i-it-read.html

Re: Magazine Cover Of The Day: Did I Read It Corretly? by Knight1(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2012
I seriously do not understand how that rubbish of a magazine hasn't been removed from the stands. very reckless set of people angry
Re: Magazine Cover Of The Day: Did I Read It Corretly? by amakaikeng(f): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
LOL!
Knight1: I seriously do not understand how that rubbish of a magazine hasn't been removed from the stands. very reckless set of people angry
Re: Magazine Cover Of The Day: Did I Read It Corretly? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
Global news. I see. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Magazine Cover Of The Day: Did I Read It Corretly? by iz2much: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
thats sick, how can a magazie write sh.it to sell, well only illiterate will buy it.

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Storm 360 As Obi Asika And Olisa Adibua Part Ways / Pictures From YQ Video Shoot In London 4 His New Single / Pictures From Banky W's 32nd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.