Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (96379 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by whitelexi(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2007
Creamish:

if i catch u eh? where all d pix wey una de see? undecided

Wetin go happen?? grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Creamish(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2007
surprise!

me sef don de kolo with una wey de see pictures---i de c pictures oooo tongue grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 4:07am On Apr 25, 2007
chei still no pic, oya all of u start showing ur pic b4 i start mentioning namez oooo
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by star01(m): 4:08am On Apr 25, 2007
i gat mine, but am scared, cos i dont no who might be an herbalist and i dont wanna die young,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 25, 2007
acidrop:

chei still no pic, oya all of u start showing your pic before i start mentioning namez oooo

u mean u cant see any pictures? U need to check ur eyesight, there are so many wonderful pictures here i dont even know where to start looking. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by star01(m): 4:17am On Apr 25, 2007
and where is yours?abi u both animal and human?but am seeing animal now thou
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 4:30am On Apr 25, 2007
davidylan:

u mean u can't see any pictures? U need to check your eyesight, there are so many wonderful pictures here i don't even know where to start looking. grin

chei, this is one of the things nairaland can cause oo, adopt imaginary ideas, and sights, abeg @david, pls come back 2 reality, its better here, and u can show ur pic as well grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 25, 2007
i tell u there are so many pictures here. Go wash ur eyes in the pool of siloam. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 4:36am On Apr 25, 2007
omg, nairaland wicked oooo, david pls come back 2 reality, pls by admiting u didnt c any pic, is a starting point
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Sisimama(f): 4:43am On Apr 25, 2007
Aciddrop is that really your pic on your profile because you aren't pretty at all

why are you letting this people deceive you grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by star01(m): 4:45am On Apr 25, 2007
Sisimama:

Aciddrop is that really your pic on your profile because you aren't pretty at all

why are you let this people deceive you grin grin grin
who the heck is this?damn do u know what u did is considered as FELONY?u pasted her pix without her consent, oh my goodness, this is ridiculous
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Sisimama(f): 4:48am On Apr 25, 2007
star01:

who the heck is this?damn do u know what u did is consider as FELONY?u pasted her pix without her consent, oh my goodness, this is ridiculous
Star how the hell did you memorized that rule, yet you have such a difficult time with vowels and Consonants ?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by star01(m): 4:50am On Apr 25, 2007
Sisimama:

Star how the hell did you memorized that rule, yet you have such a difficult time with vowels and constonants?
lol, i think i should be telling u that, i suggest u back off alright

@acid drop
         don't be lenient with this lunatic, he/she needs some senses to be knocked into her empty cerebellum
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 4:50am On Apr 25, 2007
yeah i can c hw good u are at spelling consonant. y are u pasting my pic? u said i aint preety yet u save my pic on ur pc and pasting it, wtf is wrong u angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Sisimama(f): 4:56am On Apr 25, 2007
@star
lol, i think i should be teeling u that, i suggest u back off alright
Ok Star, continue to "teeling me" cheesy cheesy Am ears, cheesy cheesy laughing and rolling on the floor grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Sisimama(f): 4:57am On Apr 25, 2007
acidrop:

yeah i can c hw good u are at spelling consonant. y are u pasting my pic? u said i aint preety yet u save my pic on your pc and pasting it, wtf is wrong u angry
watch your stingy mouth are you okay at all angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 4:59am On Apr 25, 2007
i can c u not, because u falling apart, BTW deleting my pc from d forum is not enof ooooooooooo, i hope u deleted it from your pc as well, i wonder what u were doing with a pic of a so called ugly girl like myself, *hissing*
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by star01(m): 5:00am On Apr 25, 2007
Sisimama:

@star[b]Ok Star, continue to "teeling me[/b]" cheesy cheesy Am ears, cheesy cheesy laughing and rolling on the floor grin grin grin
hmmmm, i think u want a piece of me tonight, merely looking @ that if u can reason for a min its obvious that its "TYPO",
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Creamish(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2007
Sisimama:

Star how the hell did you memorized that rule, yet you have such a difficult time with vowels and Consonants ?

Sisimama---u had a typo here ooo so remove the log in ur eye first undecided

Acid is pretty---and ive got d final say! kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by IBBFan(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2007
@acidrop
don't mind them. please mention names so that we can start dropping acid on them, 1 by 1. abi dem don smoke egbo?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by 9ja4eva: 4:38am On Apr 27, 2007
lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 4:42am On Apr 27, 2007
IBB Fan:

@acidrop
don't mind them. please mention names so that we can start dropping acid on them, 1 by 1. abi them don smoke egbo?

lol, so douzy better watchout oo, my acid is over poisneaous,not like all those water u ppl call acid ooo so u better show ur pic right now, tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Dvah(f): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2007
im anti-acid babe---comeup with some other form of punishment tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2007
who made u anti-acid, aint no such thing, better carfull ooo, orelse ego burn u 2 ooooo tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Dvah(f): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2007
Trust me gurl--u dont wanna go there---Ive been watching X-men since it's creation and i know every mutative moves tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by whitelexi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
D-vah:

Trust me girl--u don't want to go there---Ive been watching X-men since it's creation and i know every mutative moves tongue

Yeah, I was flying in my dream too grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Anonymous2(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2007
huh? whats going on here?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 3:49am On Apr 28, 2007
D-vah:

Trust me girl--u don't want to go there---Ive been watching X-men since it's creation and i know every mutative moves tongue

x-men undecided, cheez itz sad hw u base ur skillz on fantassies, i was one of the peeps who made up that story out of pure imagination tongue

whitelexi:

Yeah, I was flying in my dream too grin grin grin

rily, u sure say na dream or real life, in d night tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by SisiHo(f): 3:52am On Apr 28, 2007
I have seen numerous pics of Nairalanders.

ugly Acidrop ( your face needs a scrub) ruff ruff, Dont understand how u made that list.
take a closeup for everyone to see how your face really looks grin grin cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by bluenubian(f): 3:55am On Apr 28, 2007
damn someone's got some serious issues

@acid
u are hella cute, those are some nice hater blockers u got on wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by SisiHo(f): 3:58am On Apr 28, 2007
@Blue, sorry I don't screw ladies,  cry cry

haters for what?

You "Shim", I don't need to be hating on an uglyass child, when am an epitome of beauty.

BTW viewed your hi5, ease up on the weave,  those Koreans must be very rich,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by omogenaija(f): 4:11am On Apr 28, 2007
sisi-ho can u put up ur pic since ur so beautiful ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (168)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM / Single Lady Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.