Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

B/w First Bank And Unity Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / B/w First Bank And Unity Bank (680 Views)

Fcmb And Unity Bank Salary Package / Diamond And Unity Bank Cv Collection Closed / Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B/w First Bank And Unity Bank by agbonax(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
undecided Hi house, I did interview 4 both organizations and im waitn 4 responses frm both, incase they both call, i wuld like to knw the pay structure of both. Pls help b4 i choose wrongly ohhhh!!!! Pls i'd like infro preferablely frm those already workin wit both. Oda informed opinions r welcomed. Tanx kiss grin cheesy
Re: B/w First Bank And Unity Bank by cyberpaul(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2007
My dear, without being told, proceed with first bank if both call you. But if its unity that calls first, please agree to their terms and if first bank call you later, dump unity bank. This is against the backdrop of reputation, career progression and patronage. If you are unsure about these things, go through the way unity bank was formed and the involved organisations. With merger talks going on with different banks, you shoudl always make sure you pitch your tent with the ones that acquired and not the ones that get acquired.
Re: B/w First Bank And Unity Bank by gazza(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2007
hello waz ur intervw this month what was it like,please feed me back, and were did you have the test

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Marketing Opportunity For A Uk Based Firm Opening In Nigeria Soon / Oceanic How Far, After Medicals In Enugu On 5/10/2007 / Free Ebooks To Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.