Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them (416 Views)

You Need Flatbed Trucks? We Have Unlimited Supply In PHC / Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them..contact Me / Flatbed Trucks Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them by y2kaustin(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2012
Do you have Flatbed trucks,in sound working conditions? presently,i have numerous jobs to get them busy on the long term.If you will be interested in partnering with me,in order to serve you better.Kindly call me on 08134340380 (Essien)thank you.please note,limited space available for my slots,so act fast and on time.

(1) (Reply)

Roof Tile Forming Machine / Dredger Of Various Sizes For Lease And Sale / Electrified Safety Fences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.