Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Yellow Fever Card - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yellow Fever Card (69345 Views)

Obtaining A Yellow Fever Card / Yellow Fever Card Needed?? / Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow Fever Card by kadas01(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Update:

Greetings!

Received my Yellow Card yesterday morning after paying the of sum 2,800 Naira cash.

You have to go with your International Passport!

I was given yellow fever vaccination injection to last for a lifetime according to the nurse; and two drops of (oral/mouth dose) for polio vaccination.

Try and locate the Toll Gate close to the International Airport and you'll see the Port Health Office around the corner!

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Card by strongmoxie: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Please help. Is anyone having problems verifying his/her e-yellow card? I got my yellow card last week. Although I didn't take the time to find out that I can register myself, I went to a government hospital vaccination centre in Ibadan where I got vaccinated and paid for the card. I submitted a copy of my passport data page along with other details.
Now the problem is that each time I try to verify my Yellow card, I keep seeing "Oh snap! Please Enter Valid yellow card code or passport number" Is this the norm on the website? The officials at the centre were saying that it is network problem but I'm not convinced

Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
strongmoxie:
Please help. Is anyone having problems verifying his/her e-yellow card? I got my yellow card last week. Although I didn't take the time to find out that I can register myself, I went to a government hospital vaccination centre in Ibadan where I got vaccinated and paid for the card. I submitted a copy of my passport data page along with other details.
Now the problem is that each time I try to verify my Yellow card, I keep seeing "Oh snap! Please Enter Valid yellow card code or passport number" Is this the norm on the website? The officials at the centre were saying that it is network problem but I'm not convinced

The website is active and currently functional.

Your details were not registered on the website and money paid entered a private pocket.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Card by strongmoxie: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Thanks a lot for this
aieromon:

The website is active and currently functional.

Your details were not registered on the website and money paid entered a private pocket.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by pemilabelle: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Please is there a way one can get a replacement of the yellow card?

I have been vaccinated but my card got missing.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2021
pemilabelle:
Please is there a way one can get a replacement of the yellow card?

I have been vaccinated but my card got missing.

You might need to apply for a fresh card except you can retrieve the card number.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by pemilabelle: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
aieromon:

You might need to apply for a fresh card except you can retrieve the card number.

Thanks so much, I had to apply afresh, but wasn’t vaccinated since I already did. I paid 2800 and got the card.

2 Likes

Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
kadas01:
Update:

Greetings!

Received my Yellow Card yesterday morning after paying the of sum 2,800 Naira cash.

You have to go with your International Passport!

I was given yellow fever vaccination injection to last for a lifetime according to the nurse; and two drops of (oral/mouth dose) for polio vaccination.

Try and locate the Toll Gate close to the International Airport and you'll see the Port Health Office around the corner!

Good luck!

Hello everyone!

I hope you see this message or anyone else or who has recently gotten their card since it's quite urgent. Please I would appreciate an answer from anyone who can answer. With regards to the documents to take, you mentioned international passport and receipt. Are we submitting the passport for some time, that is, leaving it with them while they process everything or just showing it to them for a few seconds, that is, for a short moment. Please, I would appreciate an answer.

Thanks

@kadas01 @pemilabelle @seunfoster @Moye04 @Fabgirlie
Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheScribbler:

Are we submitting the passport for some time,

Passport booklet is for sighting purposes. The passport number will be transcribed onto the yellow fever card. It will be handed over to you along with the card immediately after vaccination
Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
aieromon:

Passport booklet is for sighting purposes. The passport number will be transcribed onto the yellow fever card. It will be handed over to you along with the card immediately after vaccination

Thanks so much for responding!
So, I will be with them at the moment they look at it? I don't have to leave it and go and sit down and wait? @aieromon
Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheScribbler:

Thanks so much for responding!
So, I will be with them at the moment they look at it? I don't have to leave it and go and sit down and wait?

Well, you will leave it with the officer and it will be returned back to you along with the card.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
aieromon:

Well, you will leave it with the officer and it will be returned back to you along with the card.

Oh I see. Thank you. Is there no way around this? My friend is reluctant to leave the passport even for a few minutes because of the fact that a visa is attached to it.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheScribbler:

Oh I see. Thank you. Is there no way around this? My friend is reluctant to leave the passport even for a few minutes because of the fact that a visa is attached to it.

No other way.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
aieromon:

No other way.

I see. Thank you. So is it for a long time? After the shot is given? It is submitted and one has to wait for the card?
Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheScribbler:

I see. Thank you. So is it for a long time? After the shot is given? It is submitted and one has to wait for the card?

You get the card same day max 15 minutes after shot.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
aieromon:

Thanks again. I'm grateful for your time and the information
Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
aieromon:

Please is the location still Port Health Services, close to the international airport?
Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheScribbler:

Please is the location still Port Health Services, close to the international airport?

Yes
Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
aieromon:

Yes

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2022
aieromon:

Hello @aieromon, my friend went and was told they are still expecting cards from Abuja. Is this a normal scenario or is something amiss?
Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
TheScribbler:

Hello @aieromon, my friend went and was told they are still expecting cards from Abuja. Is this a normal scenario or is something amiss?

I have no idea.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by bunsuq: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Your passport number is stated on the yellow fever card. If you have change passport, you will need to get a fresh card.

rabzy:

Does this card expire, I had one in 2009 and I have used it multiple times but I have not travelled for a few years now. Can I still use my old and worn yellow card
Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
aieromon:

I have no idea.

Okay
Re: Yellow Fever Card by Gentlesoul3268: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please what can we do? I'm suggesting that we should apply online and pay the fees so we can go to the center to vaccinated and get the card

I need a yellow card for south Africa E-VISA for my wife but the problem now is that her int passport is not presently with her which is still at the Brazil embassy pls what can we do?

TheScribbler:

Okay
Re: Yellow Fever Card by TheScribbler(f): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Please what can we do? I'm suggesting that we should apply online and pay the fees so we can go to the center to vaccinated and get the card

I need a yellow card for south Africa E-VISA for my wife but the problem now is that her int passport is not presently with her which is still at the Brazil embassy pls what can we do?

Hello. So, when my friend took the vaccine, she was not asked to show the passport. Even though she went with the passport, all she showed was her passport data page, that is, the photocopy. So, it's quite possible that that might be the situation for you now. I can't predict how they will act, if they will ask for it or not since I don't know if that's the new system. I hope this helps.
Re: Yellow Fever Card by Gentlesoul3268: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thanks for the update

TheScribbler:

Hello. So, when my friend took the vaccine, she was not asked to show the passport. Even though she went with the passport, all she showed was her passport data page, that is, the photocopy. So, it's quite possible that that might be the situation for you now. I can't predict how they will act, if they will ask for it or not since I don't know if that's the new system. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Card by mutico20(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Please where can I take yellow card in Abeokuta
Re: Yellow Fever Card by aieromon(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2022
mutico20:
Please where can I take yellow card in Abeokuta

Port Health Services, Federal Secretariat, Mosan

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Card by Sanctus1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
strongmoxie:

I’m having the same problem now
Re: Yellow Fever Card by Peterpan222(m): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

@Gentlesoul. Pls I'll like to reach you. I'll need your assistance pls
Re: Yellow Fever Card by kikirush(f): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello, has anyone done this yellow card this 2023 in Lagos, what’s the process like now, can I register through the website, or just go to the Port Health Services, FMOH, at Oshodi, or it would be better through an agent ? please someone should run me through the process, thanks
Re: Yellow Fever Card by pufframmy: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2023
pls we need info for new update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Meets & Walks With The PM Of Netherlands On Her Way To Work (Vid) / Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.