Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nda Forms Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nda Forms Out! (2332 Views)

School Of Nursing,unilorin (UITH) Application Forms Out / Pls Is Gce(external Waec)forms Out 4 Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nda Forms Out! by Filiz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
I just feel all of you guys should know this; The application forms for NDA are out.
Registration could be done @ www.ndakadunaonline.org
cool
Note: .org and not.com. sorry for the error.
Re: Nda Forms Out! by Joge(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2007
I am happy to come accross this latest info here,dat's y I like nairaland and nairalanders.Please ,I wish you help me with due and upfate information about that because it's my wish to apply for the admission into NDA but I am yet to know vital information about the runs,please u can reach me on 07031262179 or mail me on boyejoe007@yahoo.com,I do normally chat on megajoe4show@yahoo.com,pls try and reach me,I will appreciate that.Thanks.
Re: Nda Forms Out! by lekosoo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2007
Please i want to know where i can buy the form and the cost of the form,  very urgent

thanks
Re: Nda Forms Out! by sunnybens(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2007
hey anyone need where to get the form should call me the form is at Zenithbank
08075095022 and its #1750.00
am sunnybens
Re: Nda Forms Out! by babyossy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
hi is babyossy plz i want 2 knw when is the form going 2 stop selling
Re: Nda Forms Out! by TymeBomb(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
Admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is by connection. If you do not know any General, Commissioners or Senator, no admission in the [b]Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]for you because because I have written the examination three times but the person that helped me is a [b]Major General and I guess you all reading reading this would want to know how I eventually became a Cadet in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna?

Well, this is to inform the general public that Special Application for admission into 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is now be available.

No examinations, tests and screening, interested candidates are advised to contact:

[b]Major General K.P. Sanni

The Administration Officer
Nigerian Defence Academy
Kaduna

Direct Contact
teedot2@hotmail.com

Admission is 100% guaranteed, trust me!
Re: Nda Forms Out! by Samz4real(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Beware of scam folks
Tyme Bomb: Admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is by connection. If you do not know any General, Commissioners or Senator, no admission in the [b]Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]for you because because I have written the examination three times but the person that helped me is a [b]Major General and I guess you all reading reading this would want to know how I eventually became a Cadet in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna?

Well, this is to inform the general public that Special Application for admission into 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is now be available.

No examinations, tests and screening, interested candidates are advised to contact:

[b]Major General K.P. Sanni

The Administration Officer
Nigerian Defence Academy
Kaduna

Direct Contact
teedot2@hotmail.com

Admission is 100% guaranteed, trust me!

(1) (Reply)

JAMB/UTME Cut-off Marksfor 2013/2014 Session / ASUU Strike: Doyin Okupe Live On Channels Tv / To All Nairalanders,let Protest Against Outrageous Thread On Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.