Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? (962 Views)

Why Are MTN Engineers Not Blocking Bis On Non BB Devices / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Are Mtn Modems Programmed To Disconnect By 10pm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by honsule(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2007
i believe these networks employed experts/gurus that they can really trust.not only that,i believe some of their engineers specialized both in hacking and you can think of anything else.then,why should a novice just post a thread on nairaland making people to believe that 'i have hacked celtel,glo or mtn gprs'are we that ignoramous to take what others says hook,line and sinker,what do you guys think?
Re: Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by hayprof(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2007
You knw the Deal, This Is Naija, Its All for the "Good" wink cheesy cool
Re: Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by Dredie: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
Did i hear trust,its was a celtel agent i hv bin beggin after dey startd chargin,but he gav it to his sister whom i later spind n got it 4rm her.
Re: Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by dragnet: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2007
Of c0urse g0t go0d engineerz bt then they g0t a few of d best w0rkn 4 them. .we stil g0t 0ther gurus outside their circle .bt sumtn I kn0w is .if there's a crack they may b aware of it .itz either they creatd it 2 take care of an0ther problem or they dnt wnt 2 wipe it 0ut due 2 a specific reas0n . , . ,bt whts pathetic .is d actn of s0me so-called gugurus here ! Yes gugurus .they gt a lil tip n c0me hea ranting as if they c0nquerd d w0rld. .whereas luck just glancd his/hr way. . . . . .bt we shuld also remember d "every lockd do0r has its way of being 0pend. .either wt d key or b.r.e.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.k .i.t .d.o.o.o.w.n !!! Oyinbo to se pencil Lo se eraser ! grin
Re: Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by dragnet: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
.and letz n0t 4get d human fact0r. . . . .they can hardly keep it secret to0, So there'z b0und 2 b a leak s0mwhere
Re: Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by honsule(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2007
@DRAGNET.LOL.you are funny.Ur posting. For oyinbo to see pencil, There is eraser
Re: Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by hayprof(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
dragnet:
So there'z b0und 2 b a leak s0mwhere

And SomeWhere, ma broda Leads -to EveryWhere! cool
Re: Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by honsule(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2007
@Dredie.You got your trick from a lady abi.Compared it to your previous post.I don't know which one to believe.Pls expatiate.
Re: Are Mtn/glo/celtel Engineers Really Quack? by honsule(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2007
Mtn gprs is so unique that,even if you leave your APN blank you could still browse.Their engineers are too much.Hackers beware!

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Free Browsing Trick On Nokia 3230 / Free Browsing With Zain Line / Need Help Downloadin Wt Operamini 4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.