Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" (29040 Views)

US Boosts War Against Boko Haram, Sends Military Equipment To Cameroon / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2012
Arrant Nonsense, They are just bluffing. I pity the north cause when Nigeria beaks up i wonder who they will now do the will of allah on maybe they will start killing themselves just to get the 7 never existing virgins. NORTH HEAR ME WELLA, YOU GUYS WILL BE STARTING WHAT YOU CANT FINISH IF YOU GUYS DARE GO THROUGH WITH THIS THREAT. For me am ready 247
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Rotmyt: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2012
AGATHIAS: Empty threat. Try it and let see.
E be like say them never bomb reach your place.They have threatened in d past and we haven't been dissapointed. Let's see what? Your bluff is worse than jona's own. Instead of finding a long lasting solution to extinct a group of extremist, Nigeria would sit and make empty threats e.g 'try it and see'
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by mirob(f): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2012
[quote author=knowledge4]EMPTY,USELESS BOAST!
ALMAJIRIS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION,HOPING FOR AMNESTY.[/quote)

This is ₪☺τ̅ mere looking for attention judging by their past records, hmmmmm, GEJ better be careful cos this might ₪☺τ̅ be an empty threat.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by skyflash(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2012
shidaa:
Prayer is the only answer. Boko haram threat is
Not to be taken for granted. Check their past threat which have they said and not done.

that is the truth and they said they will also destroy christainty and christain in nigeria,i time to sidon look don pass..I think is time for some action.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by IYANGBALI: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2012
shidaa:
Prayer is the only answer. Boko haram threat is
Not to be taken for granted. Check their past threat which have they said and not done.
so you believe these pigs can actually kill the president?forget it man,they were only sounding off. If they try it,that is the end of the country called nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by james1(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2012
Liars from hell!they are not fighting for allah but for themselves and some people in the north who believe Nigeria is their own to govern forever.
What has those notherners who has run the affairs of Nigeria since independence brought us?
They don't want GEJ to concentrate,they have failed!
Some idiots mistake GEJ's quietness for stupidity;big mistake,he is the commander-in-chief.it is because he is a reasonable man and he understands lots of innocent lives will be lost should he order the military to flush them out.
Many people in the north fear boko haram but they don't respect the federal government,if not why will they be harbouring or having the whereabouts of boko haram members in their areas and not tell the authorities?it is time to change all that!they must pledge their loyalty to this country,not boko haram.
Nigeria is tons of times bigger than boko haram and any terrorist organisations that may arise.and they will be crushed soon.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2012
Our intelligence agents shuld nt take dis lightly.dis guys hardly threatened and failed to carry it out.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by M17: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2012
GOOD LUCK JONATHAN WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED . PLEASE DON'T VOTE HIM ANY MORE . STAY AWAY FROM THAT COWARD PRESIDENT .
MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR EXPENSIVE LIFE .IT IS DURING HIS TENURE THAT THE BOMBING WAS INTRODUCED .MANY PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR LIFE BECAUSE THIS MAN JONATHAN IS SLOW AND IN COMPETENCE . YOU SAW POSE ON THE PICTURE WITH ALMAJIRI STUDENT'S .DO YOU THINK BY BUILDING THOSE USELESS SCHOOL YOU WILL BE CALL GOOD PRESIDENT /KING SOLOMON .HE IS A DAFT WHO DESERVE TO PERISH .HE IS PLAYING POLITIC'S WITH MANY PEOPLE HEAD .HE NEED TO BE KICKED OUT .DIVIDE NIGERIA ,DIVIDE NIGERIA THAT IS REASON WHY WE VOTED YOU . STOP DRAGGING US JONATHAN .THERE IS NO CREDIT AT ALL . WE WANT TO BE OUT OF NIGERIA JONATHAN LISTEN YOU WILL REGRET YOU STUPID PRESIDENT UGLY slowpoke . IGBO'S ,IBIBIO'S ,EFIK ,ITSEKIRI'S ,URHOBO WILL NOT VOTE HIM NEXT ELECTION WATCH OUT .LET THIS FUCKING MORONIC IJAWS VOTE HIM .HE IS A LOSER UGLY FACE ,FOOLISH PRESIDENT LOOK AT HIS DARK UGLY FACE =[ DECOY /PEACE MAKER] UGLY PRESIDENT . PLEASE VOTE 35 YEARS OLD YOUNG AND SHARP DUDE WHO DRESS IN SUIT . PIGGY PRESIDENT ,WHEEL BARROW PRESIDENT .
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by flyff: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2012
GOOD, It very good.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2012
I am still trying to understand Nairalanders who feel it is all huff n' puff from BOKO-HARAM. Considering the FACT that BOKO-HARAM have engaged and successfully killed Politicians, Security Personnel and Civilians unhindered over the past 2 years. Even with JTF on circuit Bombs still go off and we have hardly seen a purposeful attempt to completely erase them from this planet or at least placate them with Amnesty like MEND.

We must remove sentiments from our judgements and face the facts squarely - No one is safe from BOKO-HARAM. that is the primary (and unfortunate) advantage of terrorism. A handful of BOKO-HARAMISTs can deal a basketfull of death and violence with little resistance from our presently clueless security agencies.

A factor we are not addressing is the unfortunate complacency of the Northern Governors and the Arewa Consultative Forum. rather than aggressively manage a problem they have lived with for the past 20 years, they choose to rally political ambitions for 2015 behind the banner of BOKO-HARAM.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by lafuria1(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2012
If u undastand hausa and listen to the tape, u wud realise that the message was indirectly meant for their foolish members across the north. He tried to assure them that jona will do nothin just like d past threat. He mentioned dat God is on dia side that even pharoh collapse. He went on to say that d members shld not lose faith becos they are been killed that God does wat he want, that 2day the FG might kill 10 of dem but they can kill 100 of FG soldiers. He finally went on giving motivational sermon on hw God will give dem victory.
The guy was just brainwashing and hoping for new foolish members. The guy neva sounded so confident of himself. He complained abt pple usin dia name for mischief, hahaha. Y shld a tape last so long and yet the main message was just in d first 2mins.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Whizkay(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2012
Technology is key in dis situation, m still waiting for mr president to say smfn about dis.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by IYANGBALI: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2012
BlueMurder: Who are the sponsors of these terrorists They have very expensive modus operandi: brand new toyota camry cars used in the Madalla and Kano bombings and a jeep in Kaduna last sunday. They must have access to a steady supply of funds and explosives provided by a sponsor(s). Who are they? If the president claims he knows them, why can't he just bring them to book now? Why June?
june is our president,s favourite month.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Lushka(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2012
Bunch of eeeeediots
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Olaolufred(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2012
IYA NGBALI: so you believe these pigs can actually kill the president?forget it man,they were only sounding off. If they try it,that is the end of the country called nigeria.

Let me give you an exposition.
Badluck(to himself)said they have infilterated his government.And even have the sympathy of some uniformed men.
If Badluck is saying the truth, then He could be shot dead by his own aid who believed in the boko Idea.
It may seem hard, but possible.
Remember, A man ready for death can do anything to achieve his ultimate aim when given such mandate.
As to wether or not, let us watch the Titans in romance.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by kingdameon77: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2012
People of maidugri,wen will u be wise,well u all ar still perishing in ignorance of acquiring education in d name of Boko-haram.strangers(M'yusuf(Yobe) Abu qaqa(kogi) and u current idiot shekau(rumuored 4rm Yobe) followers(kanuris,ba-bruis,Nigers',chadians etc(high profile Nigerians)).Borno will not no peace untill they shed away d fear of being kill by dis idiots named boko haram.d inhabitants of Borno keep quiet nd are afraid to xpose them,yet evryday dat passes by thier frnds,brothers,sisters,fathers,mothers dies evry now nd then.well d security men will keep doin thier best.d only sorrowful thing is dat d inhabitants of Borno state bears d major loss.wake up Borno citizens,dis loving nd peaceful state has bcome a war zone.what a shame to d Borno citizens,wish means even if God(Allah) gives u people ur own nation,it means u can nt stand nd protect it.Rather u will conspire nd cause confusion to orther peace nd loving nations.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Kechybee(f): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2012
Bloody retards! Why wont they go and commence academic work in their model school in Sokoto and let people be. Cowards show your face. (S.T.A.N.D.A.R.D B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S).
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by muyoto: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2012
WTF? The sect has just placed a frigging death sentence on a sitting Nigerian president!! shocked shocked shocked the bare a$$ed nerve of it!!!

while one certainly cannot rule out empty propaganda, I do believe we would be making a serious mistake to take their latest threat likely.

we may (like me) have our issues with GEJ and the way he has ruled the country, but i don't think this is an appropriate time to play politics with such an issue.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by SHEAU(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2012
bro segun i agree with u on snc. btw egbon musiwa'o to ijo meta'?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by forkadict(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2012
With this press statement, let's hope that the king of olodos will finally have some inspiration and act decisively for once.

But the guy is so dummd, i doubt if he even fully understands the implications of the Boko press statement.

Left to me, i still do not expect any positive reaction from the confused guy in aso rock!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by BlueMurder(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2012
edited.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by zeeleso(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2012
la furia: If u undastand hausa and listen to the tape, u wud realise that the message was indirectly meant for their foolish members across the north. He tried to assure them that jona will do nothin just like d past threat. He mentioned dat God is on dia side that even pharoh collapse. He went on to say that d members shld not lose faith becos they are been killed that God does wat he want, that 2day the FG might kill 10 of dem but they can kill 100 of FG soldiers. He finally went on giving motivational sermon on hw God will give dem victory.
The guy was just brainwashing and hoping for new foolish members. The guy neva sounded so confident of himself. He complained abt pple usin dia name for mischief, hahaha. Y shld a tape last so long and yet the main message was just in d first 2mins.

I hardly post on NL these days but i had to comment to thank you for translating. Imagine Pat Utomi spreading lies on Facebook that they threatened to eliminate Christians and Christianity in the video just cos he knows people cannot verify for themselves.
In addition to your translation, Boko Haram used a verse from the Quran that tells muslims 'to worry not and remain steadfast in their faith cos Allah is with them' to encourage his people and foot soldiers. It gives a glimpse as to how the Quran is being used to brainwash his followers. They'll be like after all he interpreted it from the Quran, then he must be right.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by mannyU: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2012
GEJ is getting what he askd 4. He has bin fraternizin n fornicatin wit em BH bois instead of fightin them wiv all sincerity as if he is scared of dem bois. Well, dat goes 2 confam d sayin dat whatever u scared of wil 1 day pursue u n possibly kill u. 4 me o,d elimination of GEJ will b gud riddance 2 bad rubbish. If Boko is what it takes so be it.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by monopolist: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2012
BOKO HARAM will be driven to the desert places

their stinks will come up and their ill savour

their flesh will melt away while they are standing

their eyes will melt away in their sockets

their skeleton will show up in public

this year 2012 in JESUS CHRIST name. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Sweetlemon(f): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2012
Seriously, I don't understand why you guys are calling this an empty threat. when last did they make an empty threat!!!!!!! Dont forget these are sucidal men we are dealing with here.
The good thing about this threat is that this will definitely force Jonathan to do something more tangible about solving this problem since it is now his own life on the line. But I doubt that he will do more than just beefing up his own security (while leaving the rest of us to find our own protection)
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by cute08: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2012
I cnt beliv a country like ours cud b shakened by som hudlums treatenin in d name of fightin 4 Allah.. Mr gudluck had beta b on his feet n fight 4 dis once n 4all... Hin jst dey fall pips hand sef
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by DeCleff(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2012
denitro: Translation:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfn7AFag4nQ-go[/flash]

“You Jonathan cannot stop us like you boasted, instead we will devour you in the three months like you are boasting. If death is your worldly gain, for us, it is eternal victory to die working for Allah. Our joy is to die in Jihad for Allah against infidels like you…"

Sheik Abubakar Imam Shekau, leader of the dreaded Boko Haram sect boasted in a new Video posted on YouTube on Thursday. (see the video above)

In the video which lasted for about 14 minutes and titled "Message To Jonathan" the sect leader said President Goodluck Jonathan and the Nigerian security agencies do not have what it takes to end their operations.

THESE GUYZ ARE SO STUPID.....
I pray for you, your fans and your sponsorers that you will drink from the cup of Jehovah's wrath, that Jehovah will send the spirit of death against you all just the same way He did to Egypt, so that everyone of you ( both fans and sponsorers) will sleep and never wake up again. In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by kingdameon77: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2012
la furia: If u undastand hausa and listen to the tape, u wud realise that the message was indirectly meant for their foolish members across the north. He tried to assure them that jona will do nothin just like d past threat. He mentioned dat God is on dia side that even pharoh collapse. He went on to say that d members shld not lose faith becos they are been killed that God does wat he want, that 2day the FG might kill 10 of dem but they can kill 100 of FG soldiers. He finally went on giving motivational sermon on hw God will give dem victory.
tankz a million i dont understand hausa niether arab bt i senced incofidence in his speech b4 i read ur message.well i believ they are frustrated as Qaqa said in his interview.its this frustration that made them to trail nd kill Qaqas' Father.God law of KAMA.I believe dat his days on earth is numbered.If he is man enough nd wat is fighting for is justified he shuld come out of hiding nd face reality.the only problem the security force is facing is that wen a soldier is killed by boko haram,d so called human right will will nt say anything as if this soldiers does not hav family,bt if thier are damages and casualiesties n d cause of bringing d BH down ,den they wlll come writin about extra judicial kilings.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by BlueMurder(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2012
zeeleso:

I hardly post on NL these days but i had to comment to thank you for translating. Imagine Pat Utomi spreading lies on Facebook that they threatened to eliminate Christians and Christianity in the video just cos he knows people cannot verify for themselves.
In addition to your translation, Boko Haram used a verse from the Quran that tells muslims 'to worry not and remain steadfast in their faith cos Allah is with them' to encourage his people and foot soldiers. It gives a glimpse as to how the Quran is being used to brainwash his followers. They'll be like after all he interpreted it from the Quran, then he must be right.

Exactly. All the man does is to quote the Qur'an out of context in order to confuse his brainwashed disciples and use it as a launch pad to perpetrate evil.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Rastamann: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2012
Is this not felony? I weep for Nigeria! cry
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by achi4u(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2012
Btruth:

.....but at least we need to ask him ( Jonathan) first if he is ready to die for us (Nigerians). Don't you think so?
hmmmm...and you expect him(GEJ)to say yes 'i want to die for nigeria',i just want somthing unbearable to happen so that nigeria will divide.don't you think that some people are holding each other to move forward?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by forkadict(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2012
IYA NGBALI: so you believe these pigs can actually kill the president?forget it man,they were only sounding off. If they try it,that is the end of the country called nigeria.

Wetin go happen? Omo forget that yarns.

My own just be say, no fork with those Boko guys. Baba murraforker ni awon bobo yen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.