Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" (29039 Views)

US Boosts War Against Boko Haram, Sends Military Equipment To Cameroon / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by forkadict(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2012
M-16:
GOOD LUCK JONATHAN WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED . PLEASE DON'T VOTE HIM ANY MORE . STAY AWAY FROM THAT COWARD PRESIDENT .
MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR EXPENSIVE LIFE .IT IS DURING HIS TENURE THAT THE BOMBING WAS INTRODUCED .MANY PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR LIFE BECAUSE THIS MAN JONATHAN IS SLOW AND IN COMPETENCE . YOU SAW POSE ON THE PICTURE WITH ALMAJIRI STUDENT'S .DO YOU THINK BY BUILDING THOSE USELESS SCHOOL YOU WILL BE CALL GOOD PRESIDENT /KING SOLOMON .HE IS A DAFT WHO DESERVE TO PERISH .HE IS PLAYING POLITIC'S WITH MANY PEOPLE HEAD .HE NEED TO BE KICKED OUT .DIVIDE NIGERIA ,DIVIDE NIGERIA THAT IS REASON WHY WE VOTED YOU . STOP DRAGGING US JONATHAN .THERE IS NO CREDIT AT ALL . WE WANT TO BE OUT OF NIGERIA JONATHAN LISTEN YOU WILL REGRET YOU STUPID PRESIDENT UGLY slowpoke . IGBO'S ,IBIBIO'S ,EFIK ,ITSEKIRI'S ,URHOBO WILL NOT VOTE HIM NEXT ELECTION WATCH OUT .LET THIS FUCKING MORONIC IJAWS VOTE HIM .HE IS A LOSER UGLY FACE ,FOOLISH PRESIDENT LOOK AT HIS DARK UGLY FACE =[ DECOY /PEACE MAKER] UGLY PRESIDENT . PLEASE VOTE 35 YEARS OLD YOUNG AND SHARP DUDE WHO DRESS IN SUIT . PIGGY PRESIDENT ,WHEEL BARROW PRESIDENT .

Maguy, take am easy. You just dey shout and i no hear you. So na wetin you dey try yarn?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by nuelle: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2012
Goto hell boko haram or wateva u call urself...u idiots. Hw dare u threaten my president? Yes ur threats aren't to b tÀken for granted, bt u just showed d zenith of ur illiteracy and idiocy.. Bunch of fools.. I hate u.. Nigeria hates u.. You and ur Northern elite sponsors are nt vry far frm ur graves cos u hve done enough to go six feet! and are cosponsors of these devils unleashed to destroy our nacent democracy jst because an hausa criminal isn't in power! I wonder y d law (if any) hasn't yet caught up with those heartless cabals... gays! Bigots! U hve all failed cos Christians are praying!!! Long Live Christianity! Long Live Mr President! Long Live Nigeria!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by PapaBrowne(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2012
Kolababa: "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression"
QURAN 5 V 8.
These boko haram people are not Muslims because all their actions negate the teaching of Islam.
This is a message written by Prophet Muhammed to the Chritsians:
"verily I defend them (the Christians) by myself...... Because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah, I hold out anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their Judges be changed from their jobs......... No one is to destroy a house of their religion (Church), or to damage it or to carry anything from it to Muslim's Houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's convenant and disobey His Prophet"
SO IF ANYBODY CONDEMNS ISLAM BASED ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THIS SATANIC BOKO HARAM, IT MEANS THAT THEY ARE NOT BEING FAIR TO ISLAM. ISLAM DOES NOT SUPPORT THEIR VIOLENCE ACT.
"......Verily if anyone slew a person unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people"
QURAN 5 V 32

The Islam we have come to know is the one Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and Sharia Pundits have shown to us. It is one of bombs, wars, violence and extreme aggression. It is one that oppresses women beyond reason and one that preaches hate towards non Muslims. This might not be what Islam was intended to be, but it is what we have come to know it as. And it is such because, muslims who abhor these acts fail to stand up aggressively against the actions of these evil groups.

We all have come to know Chinese products as sub standard, doesn't mean all Chinese goods are such.
The world has come to know Nigerians with 419, doesn't mean all Nigerians are such.
We all have come to know politicians with corruption, doesn't mean all politicians are corrupt.

We all have come to know Christianity with Prosperity and Healing because that is the dominant push into the space by their propagators. Rich Pastors,huge crowds, Faith Healing, Music, tithes, etc!
Islam's dominant push is terrorism, repression and intolerance because the loudest propagators are the terrorists and the extremists.

Every stereotype becomes the dominant reality except the silent majority wakes up and takes back the ownership of their perception by populating the space with their intended/assumed original outlook. Until liberal Muslims rise up and speak vehemently against extremism, violence and terrorism perpetuated in the name of Islam, it would continue to be perceived as a terrible religion and sooner or later fade out as more educated children of Muslims begin to question the validity of their parents religion in comparison to other more peaceful and prosperous religious forms.

The prognosis for Islam in the near future I must admit is one of extinction except the liberals stand up and fight the war against extremism.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by kingdameon77: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2012
M-16:
GOOD LUCK JONATHAN WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED . PLEASE DON'T VOTE HIM ANY MORE . STAY AWAY FROM THAT COWARD PRESIDENT .
MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR EXPENSIVE LIFE .IT IS DURING HIS TENURE THAT THE BOMBING WAS INTRODUCED .MANY PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR LIFE BECAUSE THIS MAN JONATHAN IS SLOW AND IN COMPETENCE . YOU SAW POSE ON THE PICTURE WITH ALMAJIRI STUDENT'S .DO YOU THINK BY BUILDING THOSE USELESS SCHOOL YOU WILL BE CALL GOOD PRESIDENT /KING SOLOMON .HE IS A DAFT WHO DESERVE TO PERISH .HE IS PLAYING POLITIC'S WITH MANY PEOPLE HEAD .HE NEED TO BE KICKED OUT .DIVIDE NIGERIA ,DIVIDE NIGERIA THAT IS REASON WHY WE VOTED YOU . STOP DRAGGING US JONATHAN .THERE IS NO CREDIT AT ALL . WE WANT TO BE OUT OF NIGERIA JONATHAN LISTEN YOU WILL REGRET YOU STUPID PRESIDENT UGLY slowpoke . IGBO'S ,IBIBIO'S ,EFIK ,ITSEKIRI'S ,URHOBO WILL NOT VOTE HIM NEXT ELECTION WATCH OUT .LET THIS FUCKING MORONIC IJAWS VOTE HIM .HE IS A LOSER UGLY FACE ,FOOLISH PRESIDENT LOOK AT HIS DARK UGLY FACE =[ DECOY /PEACE MAKER] UGLY PRESIDENT . PLEASE VOTE 35 YEARS OLD YOUNG AND SHARP DUDE WHO DRESS IN SUIT . PIGGY PRESIDENT ,WHEEL BARROW PRESIDENT .
dat is wat u northerners wants,well d presidential sit is nt a birth right for u people.1960 to 1999,almajiris is d result to show for.if u people continues we will all become almajiris in d long run d problem of Nigerians is corruption nd d president is not the initiator of it.So dont isult d president he is not d one dat form it .rather its d northern Big shots in Government
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by passionate88: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2012
Allah's fight.... So allah don dey fight now... From peace lovin to warrior..
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by cuteboy2: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2012
I think they should start by first killing IBB, Shagari, Abacha family, and that white-bearded one from Niger State (who handed over to OBJ).
If thier blood lust is not sated after this, then should go after all the past NSAs, NSO directors, truckloads of ex-Minister and sundry Govt Board chairment and members from the North who wasted all the years the North was in power feathering thier nests, while neglecting thier people.

Now GEJ has to come and help them mordenise and equip Almajiri schools, whilst Northern state governors are pre-occupied with adding more wives to thier harem (ask Dakingari, Isa Yuguda, ex-Gov Yerima of Zamfara, Idris of Kogi).

I weep for the North. A land devasted by their own leaders. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by timpaker(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2012
M-16:

I wonder how some people reason, do they have brain or a thinking faculty, or perhaps, yours is filled with smokes and smelly air?

I'm not a GEJ fan but i know Nigeria belong to everyone and should be protected by all. Unfortunately, GEJ is the Commander-in Chief and thus need the support of all in ensuring the peace and stability in the Country irrespective of your political affiliation, ethnic and religious belief. do you think dividing Nigeria would end the era of terror, armed robbery, fraud (corruption), ethnic and religious crises et at?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Amaechi1985: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2012
That is a mere threat by B.H and they should know that naija is not theirs.they can only disturb and draw gvt attention in the north not places like S.S and S.E else they cause war that will consume them and their abettors.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2012
Umunede: Empty threat. BH is feeling the heat now, that is why they are making empty threat in video. Abu qaqa, kabiru sokoto and other members of your gang is in custody and dishing out useful info. Your members are being killed everyday and so it shall continue till you all are wiped out IJN, amen. Your bomb factories are being discovered everyday and everywhere in Borno, Kogi, Kano etc. The Military with their specially trained dogs will wipe you out. Christians, Muslims, Pegans and everybody is against you, BH. God the Father, God the Son and God, the Holy spirit is against you. Your end is here IJN, amen
even Mohamed and Allah are against them, their end is definitely near
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by JacobReamen(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mr presido no mind them bon them u na odeeshi them no reach no fear goat no dey bite. Thank u nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
M-16:

Anoda slowpoke. Thats if Nigeria will exist by then cause from the way northerners are behaving am foreseeing a break up
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by betadaz: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
Una fitn't hurt GEJ
unless u're calling for 3D civil war, which we ll gladly oblige... coolUna fitn't hurt GEJ
unless u're calling for 3D civil war, which we ll gladly oblige...
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Deeosua: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
Any thing dat have a beginning have an end, their end have come.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Tifany: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give all dese illiterate never do wells mind?anyway i nor blame dem na GEJ wey let dem see ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ finish.imagine d insult and dent on our international image. Ass 4 d threat dese pple seriouzely ‎​U gt me laughing in arabic... يج خ بو غخفو زخزخ سةح=D =)) مق لاجززجو لسلاق لسلا)) يج خ بو غخفو زخزخ سةح=D =)) مق لاجززجو لسلاق لسلاق جل =. يج خ بو غخفو زخزخ سةح=D =)) مق لاجززجو لسلاق لسلاق جل =))
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by cynthiafred67(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeew empty threats, boko haram guys are becoming too predictable if u ask me I think their end is finally here.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Stressy: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
denitro: The beginning of the END for boko haram
They will all vanish with time in dia mistaks look at Binladen n Gadafi even Goliath boasted bt today they are all history..GEJ Is shield by God..no shaking
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Eltonluigi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
I hope these muthafuckas stick to their promise.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by TheCity(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
In the of Jesus,boko haram will fail and fall. Peace will reign in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by buoye1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
frabel: Asari don retire.
hehehehehehehehehehehehheehhehehehehe....i dey laugh.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by narttis1: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
where Seun? he should conduct a "Boko Haram tracing program" contest.I would take part in this one.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Jettage: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
I have never sat down in an Islamic classroom, but each time i hear Boko Haram and their wicked acts of Violence against the innocent mass of victims in Nigeria, I SEE MOHAMMED AND ALLAH as a BLOOD THIRSTY demon and those who still follow him as fool.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Emma4christ(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
abubaka101: Working for Allah?! Who send you!
They only made dis video so as to make people think they're strong. Allah that they said they are working, will soon show them that he does'nt need their overtime efforts! Freaking Religious fanatics/bigots! I hate them so much!
ur mission to kill can never work out 4 u people.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Emma4christ(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
abubaka101: Working for Allah?! Who send you!
They only made dis video so as to make people think they're strong. Allah that they said they are working, will soon show them that he does'nt need their overtime efforts! Freaking Religious fanatics/bigots! I hate them so much!
ur mission to kill Goodluck can never work out 4 u people.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by chievo: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
ProPastorChris: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i laugh in pidgin english.

may their evil plans turn on them and their supporters.
....Ameeeeeeen
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Rapmoney(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
Boko Haram sucks!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Ozonna(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
Emma4christ: ur mission to kill Goodluck can never work out 4 u people.

Dude, u misinterpreted Abubaka.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by chievo: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
The City: In the of Jesus,boko haram will fail and fall. Peace will reign in Nigeria
... Ameeeen oh
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by yeswecan(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
This is simply information warfare. I have always thought that fear is the wrong way to combat terrorism - People die more from dog bite than they do from terrorism . . Let us stop propping up these guys; don't give them media airtime - take them off you tube, take them off prints, off radio and television, the police can combat them underground. These guys are not as powerful as it seems, they only look powerful because of the airtime . . . Remember MEND? they are still about active but no airtime so they look irrelevant . . . We should act like it is not important and it will simply go away.

Related:

It is western attitude towards terrorism that created this mess.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by dagboss(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ok o! The people concerned are not taking Boko Haram's threat lightly, if you work in Lagos Island, Ikoyi or Victoria Island you would have experienced the grid lock created by security agencies as a result of Madam Patience Jonathan's visit to Lagos yesterday, but at the same time the stupid blood thirsty terrorists are day dreaming. Despite our so called high level of insecurity, for them to say they will kill the President is a joke carried too far.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by jeddyMay(f): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
Later som Islamic clergy will say its not religion related. They will claim allah didn't send them. Bullsh*t. Very soon, El-rufai will say dey don't wear jeans except kaftans. The wrath of God will send on them and their generations 2com including their sponsors.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by mrsheddy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
It's only when d cat travel dat rat celebrate his birth day in public. The batle line has been drown so let's sit down and watch. But as long am concern, bh is just trying 2 make mouth b/cus my people 4rom ND n MASOB 4rom SE can not let dat happen. Dis bh do dey hav 2 head?.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by free2ryhme: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
;DI believe the allocation of virgins per each person has increased to 250 or what else will dey be doing on youtube and konji don hold them die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years / Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.