Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion (2980 Views)

The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women / Who Wears Affliction Clothes Here? / Should Ladies Who Wears Revealing Tops/guys Who Plait Hair & Earring Be Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by zara905(f): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2006
I do
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by Eastcoast(f): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2006
where are you self? naija or jand? abeg jo. give us a break.infact all of us here wears dolce and gabbana, vintage, tommy hilfiger. just namme it. we are the balm men.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by luvu567(f): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2006
@zara905 , I thought u said clothes from A&F is cheap and ugly?
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by Eastcoast(f): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2006
i don't even understand this zara. is this one boosting or what
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by luvu567(f): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2006
I know I think she confused, or maybe she's just hating.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by hotangel2(f): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2006
I own just one of their shirts if that counts. lol,
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by Eastcoast(f): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2006
it doesn't count. we are looking for pple like paris hilton that wears only designer clothes. do u watch 8th and ocean, those teens wear only designer clothes especially the pueto rican guy, i think his name is rico or something like that. any way hotangel i'm just kidding. the fact that you have one counts big time. atleast if you wear it to the mall, or some other place, pple will think u are very Behind and have a good style.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by hotangel2(f): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2006
Lol, 8th and ocean is my new show, apart from ANTM and Grey's anatomy. Well those ones are models now, like duhh, wat do u espect em to wear? lol,

Neways, u r right abt that, if i wear it, peeps gon be thinking i own lots of stuffs from A&F. wink
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by Eastcoast(f): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2006
i know they are models. but, they were selected from everyday pple. i just feel some of them come from rich backgrounds.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by hotangel2(f): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2006
Eastcoast:

i know they are models. but, they were selected from everyday people. i just feel some of them come from rich backgrounds.
U don't actually believe that show is like a real life show right? It's acting! Like uhmm, MTV show?

Anyways yeah, I have a strong feeling most of them are from rich home, except for britt who seems to be a little town girl. I like that guy with the accent. Ohh when he was feeling too big of himself. lol, he's hott too.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by Eastcoast(f): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2006
hell no. almost all shows on mtv are acted. just go to their website and you can apply to be on certain shows. just make sure you are hott.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by hotangel2(f): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2006
Im glad u know that. The worst is parental controls. DainG!
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by Eastcoast(f): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2006
the first day i watched that show was the last day i ever watched it. it is just so incredibly fake and boring. damn! Do you like ashey parkers there and back. i also think he is acting almost every thing. it is meant to be a reality show but it is so like duhhhhhhhhhhhh angry. I guess they were trying to make it like newly weds.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by hotangel2(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2006
I still watch parental control, not cos i like it, but cos of the stupidity.

Ashely parker's there n back, boringgggggggggggggg. Like wtf was he doing? he would "pause" in the middle of something, and talk. i mean it was totaly fake. His gf, was a lazy pregnant woman. lol, infact they cant tell me, he was broke, n he could afford a Tv show.He went arround begging for money and shiit.

I was reading "US" magazine while standing in line at walmart, and i saw him and his wife with kid infront of their "house", and they talked abt his new video. I was like yeah, so much for being broke. angry
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by Eastcoast(f): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2006
ha ha ha. hot-angel, u are so funny. u got me laughing. but for real, that pausing thing really pisses me off as well.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by omogenaija(f): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2006
hmmm

i have a problem with fitting into Aberombie and Fitch , Gap, Old Navy, Aeropostal and stuff like that.

but u will find me in DKNY, Roca Wear, Apple bottoms ( i recommend every girl with bootty, bottty botty, rockin every where , to get apple bottoms), Ecko, and other stuff some not name band\\
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by Hotstepper(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
zara gurl needs to give us a break, haba, i go eat designer cloths tongue
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by IAH(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2006
Lol, Zara please continue oppressing us. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by sade511(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2006
smiley
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by hotangel2(f): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2006
IAH:

Lol, Zara please continue oppressing us. cheesy cheesy

No be me she go oppress. If i no dey wear something i no dey wear am be that. lolOf course no be becos i no fit buy am, na because i no like am *coughs* wink
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by benincitys(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2008
what happend to hot -angel ? i will like to know if she is still in nairaland.
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by tpia: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2008
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by tRoOE(f): 4:12am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]
Am addicted to the store, but gosh their things are very expensive.
You can wear their clothing for interview unlike Hollister and American Eagles.
[/size]
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by chika98: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
Ain't A & F for preppy white high school kids??
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by bluespice(f): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
he he he
i dont do A&F
mainly cos we dont have their store here
n my style of dressing is not wat they produce
Re: Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion by SeanT21(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2008
Araeopostle,Abercrombie and Fitch,America Eagle,etc are for preppy white kids that say the word "like" 10x in one sentence!!!

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Haastrup (Nokia Face of Africa 2005 finalist) / Affordable Flat Shoes / For Ladies: Magic Uses Of Waist Beads That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.