Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits (2060 Views)

Learn How To Shop Cheaply From US Stores / 100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years / How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by papaking1(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2012
Learn how & Where to Purchase BRAND NEW Laptops, Accessories, Phones,
Electronics, Cloths, Bags & Shoes etc at ridiculously low prices & Start your own
Import biz with less than N20,000.

Yes, Brand New Laptop for N14,000+ is real. I was doubting at first and decided to give it a try and lol and behold, the products I ordered for were delivered to my door step at ridiculously low price (about 250% off the market price here in Nigeria). to learn the secrets of buying brand new laptops and other products visit today: www.infokingsng.com/cheapstuffs.html

please, this is no scam or childs play, this is to help you obtain proucts cheaply, visit the page before pasting your comments
www.infokingsng.com/cheapstuffs.html
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by stuff01: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2012
your acct details os not on ur blog.and ur phone number
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by afrobaby(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2012
Nairalanders will not kill me wit all dis gimmicks, if u are actually buying dis stuff at dis incredible rice, I wonder why u would still b asking people to pay #2, 500 into ur account. If truly u want us to believe dis is not scam, just mention d name of the website, except ..... Anyway, I rest my case, dis is macs from backward

1 Like

Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by tinnymerit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
a lot of them have flooded nairaland,if truly you are getting laptops at that amount,buy and sell and repeat what u have done.you will see somebody making 1500 dollars demanding 1500 naira,isnt that common sense that you are a scam?.Get a life dude.
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by Bonchux(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
If there is anybody with other site please open up let help our selves.
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by greentea1: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
Profits ah! shocked shocked
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 14, 2012
Bonchux: If there is anybody with other site please open up let help our selves.
there are other sites like DHgate, ankaka, chinavasion, all dot com.
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by aieromon(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2012
Buy from those sites at your risk.Most of the items are unbranded and even when they are,you cannot vouch for their internal components.
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2012
aieromon: Buy from those sites at your risk.Most of the items are unbranded and even when they are,you cannot vouch for their internal components.
True.

(1) (Reply)

Bridgestone Tyres And Firestone Tyres For Sale / What Are The Requirements For Opening A Driving School? / One Dollar Is Equal To 197 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.