Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,478 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (105296 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 4:23pm On May 10, 2012
20-20:

Thanks bro.. appreciate your love.

@Tonjoan.. you MUST come over..lol

I go try.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Prettywoman: 4:24pm On May 10, 2012
odiaero:

Add u where?
gave u my yim id,ndyrockwell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mkmyers45(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2012
silibaba:

honestly strictly forex knowledge. i would have pasted my account transaction history, but make e no bi like say i dey show.

95% win. am always winning cheesy
Can you post the alerts when you bet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mkmyers45(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2012
silibaba: ok. i will paste it on this forum, when i finish compiling the strategy.

i will make it as simple as i can just like the forex strategies i have been giving out couple of weeks.

i swear if u know forex wella, u go hammer wella for BOM

cheesy ;Dhow market grin cheesy
We dey Wait.. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 4:33pm On May 10, 2012
mkmyers45: We dey Wait..

hmmmn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mkmyers45(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2012
kupsonrex:

hmmmn
what?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 4:37pm On May 10, 2012
mkmyers45: what?
I just dey read and watch.....counting my lost for today angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Irelander: 4:38pm On May 10, 2012
20-20:

Thanks bro.. appreciate your love.

@Tonjoan.. you MUST come over..lol

Nice one guys good to see positive response from the team, thumbs up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mkmyers45(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2012
kupsonrex:
I just dey read and watch.....counting my lost for today angry
Sorry what happened?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 4:42pm On May 10, 2012
Although the US Dollar remains very well bid across the board (Yen exception) on risk liquidation themes, technical studies are starting to look a little stretched and could warn for some consolidation before any fresh currency weakness. We have mostly been seeing some corrective consolidation in early Thursday trade thus far, and from here, we prefer an approach of selling currencies into rallies.

The Australian Dollar is the outperformer on the day, with the commodity currency finding some relative strength on the back of a very well received employment report. Nevertheless, we would warn that Aussie bulls should not get too excited by this data showing, as broader risk off macro themes are at play, and should continue to weigh on the Australian Dollar. By extension, the latest China trade data was far from positive, and we believe it should have more of an influence on the correlated Australian Dollar than the Aussie employment data. The China data therefore is offsetting, and as such, Aussie rallies are still only viewed as short-term technical rallies ahead of an eventual bearish resumption below parity.

Elsewhere, the ongoing saga in the Eurozone is still very much in the spotlight, and it now looks as though any efforts for austerity in Greece could be out the window, given the post-elections government shakeup. The latest comment from SYRIZA leader Alexis Tsipras, that the Greek bailout agreement was "null and void", can not be sitting well with investors. Looking ahead, the key event risk for the day comes in the form of the Bank of England policy decision, although no change to rates or asset purchases are expected.

my one kobo wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2012
tonjoan:

Good one bro. Try the edit the caption from dummies trader to dummy traders. Hope u understand. thanks.
@tonjoan, is d mod that did that i wrote '' forex strategies for dummies'' thanks. I will do sth about it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 10, 2012
silibaba:

i have but i still prefer my large 41 inches desktop to it

How did u do it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 5:08pm On May 10, 2012
odiaero:

How did u do it?

direct from the website

i even have it on my android and both are working perfectly.

but i prefer sitting on my LCD, i only use the andriod and sometime ipad to watch my trade

go to fxpro and choose for ipad choose download and install that all i did

or betterstill you can go to market and search for it there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 10, 2012
silibaba:

direct from the website

i even have it on my android and both are working perfectly.

but i prefer sitting on my LCD, i only use the andriod and sometime ipad to watch my trade

go to fxpro and choose for ipad choose download and install that all i did

or betterstill you can go to market and search for it there

Bro mt4 dont work on IPAD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2012
what a day. i have read all the posts concerning the newbies amongst us. the truth is that their is no short cut to success in forex. discipline is the hardest of all strategies. silibaba, odaeiro, naijababe,tonjoan,unclnna to mention but a few can give out their strategies but without descipline u will still fail. i speak from experience. they will try as much as possible to give reasons for their calls but u can get that from few scalpers cos time may not always permit them.
the best indicator/ strategy is u and [b]u alone[/b.
as for eu it now gets less of my attention. i must move forward.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 10, 2012
odiaero:

yes it does, the one i installed on my samsung still does
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 10, 2012
Crude, dax and dow traders, it's buy time! See y'all at the top
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2012
unclenna: I have created a page forex strategies for newbies....pls all the pro that want to help the inexperience traders should paste any system in that trade...pls no advert....Tonjoan, nolly, odiaero, naijababe, salibaba and all other elders in this trade pls you can go there to paste systems, explain them and encourage the newbies to become a better trader.....forex cash is too much for a country to finish not to talk of an individual...here is the link..https://www.nairaland.com/934658/forex-strategies-dummies-trader
u have done a great work here i must confess. a trader with passion u are but the fact still remains that a serious trader will still get what he wants from some of the calls good traders drop here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mkmyers45(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2012
naijababe: Crude, dax and dow traders, it's buy time! See y'all at the top
We dey Kampe grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2012
naijababe: It's not fair to accuse people of not helping, what the likes of Honeric, Aguiyi, Tonjoan, blogicon et al have contributed is worth thousands in the open market. This thread has 500+ pages and all sorts of strategies have been discussed on those pages, are we meant to revisist that all the time? Also, people have been directed to babypips many times but folks still want to take a short cut to earn millions. This is not a get rich quick scheme, like any other business, you invest time and money before you start reap the benefits. Throwing accusation will only send people away from this thread, where is pip pi.mp and stagger today? It's your choice folks
@naijababe Big Sis good evening. I checked oh. Nuffin yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 10, 2012
FOREXMART: @naijababe Big Sis good evening. I checked oh. Nuffin yet.

I'll send you a msg on fb
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2012
nolly042:
u have done a great work here i must confess. a trader with passion u are but the fact still remains that a serious trader will still get what he wants from some of the calls good traders drop here
@nolly042, there is a difference btw a call or alert and teaching. Call is giving you fish while teaching them is showing them how to catch d fish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2012
[quote author=naijababe]

yes it does, the one i installed on my samsung still does[/quote

Am talking about IPAD, wait a minute, i have Samsung Galaxy Tab, do u know if mt4 will work on it, that is the main mt4 for computer?(laptop?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 10, 2012
unclenna: @nolly042, there is a difference btw a call or alert and teaching. Call is giving you fish while teaching them is showing them how to catch d fish.

Well done wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mkmyers45(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2012
Naijababe do you expect Crude and Dow to finish at 12am higher than current entry point? I no dey look chart cos i dey somewhere...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 10, 2012
mkmyers45: Naijababe do you expect Crude and Dow to finish at 12am higher than current entry point? I no dey look chart cos i dey somewhere...

no idea, you may want to wait for the daily to finish! I no get crystall ball now grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 10, 2012
@ naijababe, answer me na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 10, 2012
[quote author=odiaero][/quote]

It should work on galaxy tab, I have N7000 and it works perfectly on it but it's a dumb down version though as you'll only be able to see indicators but not trenlines/ horizontal lines you may have drawn on your chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mkmyers45(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2012
naijababe:

no idea, you may want to wait for the daily to finish! I no get crystall ball now grin
Na BOM i wan use close the deal so i go leave the bet open till mid-night.....make i take the risk for $500 grin grin grin P.S: Wetin dey do silver? angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2012
naijababe:

It should work on galaxy tab, I have N7000 and it works perfectly on it but it's a dumb down version though as you'll only be able to see indicators but not trenlines/ horizontal lines you may have drawn on your chart

Can i use customized indicators? becos the mt4 i know that works on Android is a specially made mt4 that u cant customize
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 6:04pm On May 10, 2012
odiaero:

is not mt4,

see, go to fxpro website. at the top you will see TRADING, GROUP, DIRECT,MARKET NEWS BLA BLA ....

just put ur cursor on traing and u will see trading platform at the drop down chose mobile app and go for ipad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 6:07pm On May 10, 2012
odiaero: @ naijababe, answer me na
no it cant work, only mobile app will work for ipad and android

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Nigeria Zip Code / Football Betting Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.