Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Jamb Substitute (way Forward) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Substitute (way Forward) (544 Views)

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / The Pitiable Life Of A Nigerian Teacher. The Way Forward?? / 3:49 CGPA, What Is The Way Forward Please? Your Advice Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Substitute (way Forward) by molarp: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
Do you want Admission?
Are you tired of writing JAMB?
Do you want to move your Education further?
No time to waste because life is short.

I am a Nigerian, I wrote Jamb five times without gaining admission into the uni. Now I discovered the cheapest and fastest way to get my B.Sc, B.A in just 2years. Wow I am covering wasted years with very cheap school fees..

N:B. ITS NOT ONLINE.... FULL TIME AND PART TIME STUDIES.

for more info, send and email to [email]monypolite@gmail.com[/email]

(1) (Reply)

Oau Medical Rehabitation Aspirants; Lets Meet Here... / Well Meaning Nigerians, Pls Your Contribution Is Vital Here. / A Good Place To Register GCE Around Oshodi/isolo Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.