Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Am I HIV POSITIVE? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I HIV POSITIVE? (1614 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I HIV POSITIVE? by outline: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
made luv to this girl on sunday, i think i kinda like her so i asked her to go do an hiv test since the condom got bad in d process of our lovemaking. she returned today with a result stating shes hiv positive, am really worried. can i be positive too? it happened just once!
Re: Am I HIV POSITIVE? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
Eiya. . .o boy better go and buy yourself a coffin. grin
Re: Am I HIV POSITIVE? by akmid(f): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
since,its just a recent exposure,its better u go to an hiv clinic and get the right post-exposure prophylaxis drug,dat wld greatly reduce d chance of getting infected!
Re: Am I HIV POSITIVE? by Lagusta(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
akmid: since,its just a recent exposure,its better u go to an hiv clinic and get the right post-exposure prophylaxis drug,dat wld greatly reduce d chance of getting infected!
r u a doc, sorry 4 asking but u r very correct!!!
@op, do what was written, and don't worry, cos depression kills faster than the virus itself.
Re: Am I HIV POSITIVE? by akmid(f): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
Lagusta:
r u a doc, sorry 4 asking but u r very correct!!!
@op, do what was written, and don't worry, cos depression kills faster than the virus itself.

@Lagusta A final year med stu!
@op, moreover the chance of a guy getting infected from a girl is much lower than a girl getting it from a guy! but its better u still go get the necessary drugs! All d best!
Re: Am I HIV POSITIVE? by Lagusta(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
akmid:

@Lagusta A final year med stu!
@op, moreover the chance of a guy getting infected from a girl is much lower than a girl getting it from a guy! but its better u still go get the necessary drugs! All d best!
u will be a good doc, welcome 2 our world
Re: Am I HIV POSITIVE? by razznaija(f): 2:08am On Apr 15, 2012
You have to wait 3 months after doing risky sexual activities to find out if you are Hiv positive or not;This 3 month period is called the window period; where the virus forms enough antibodies that are visible enough for the doctor to conclude that you are HIV positive, as for now you need to take Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) to reduce the Hiv Antibodies. If the test comes out positive..... oh well
Re: Am I HIV POSITIVE? by Docosward(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2012
outline: made luv to this girl on sunday, i think i kinda like her so i asked her to go do an hiv test since the condom got bad in d process of our lovemaking. she returned today with a result stating shes hiv positive, am really worried. can i be positive too? it happened just once!
@Outline, there is an herbal medicine for it,that will clean ur system and this is the best time to take it, because now its very early. U can reach me on (jonathanosward@yahoo.com)
Re: Am I HIV POSITIVE? by Daovris: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
There are company brochures if you are interested.
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/iPad.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

20 Facts About The Female Private Organ / BREAKING NEWS!!! Recent Research Shows That Mosquito Spread Ebola Virus. / BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Medical Association Topshots Die In Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.