Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) (1285 Views)

Is Onila A Robot? / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads / Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by onila(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
I am considered one of the coolest Nigerian girls in my area and school

One of the reasons why am I so cool is because I am interested in Current Affairs, Politics, History and Geography. A guy likes a girl who is globally aware. even if your not so smart--you will look really smart to a guy

I recently met a guy from Saudia Arabia. he was surprised how i knew everything about his country and his past and present kings. now the guy has a deep crush on me. smiley

love you all
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by freecocoa(f): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
So knowing the above mentioned automatically makes a lady cool,huh?btw onila where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by Goldieluks: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
Lol@ ONILA 101.
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by Killz1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
On a very serious note. . . Onila, what are you smoking? Have you not heard that smokers are liable to die young? Must you smoke and start threads?
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by MyJoe: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
You do have a point. One rarely meets such girls, particularly in Nigeria. When I do, I'm willing to give anything to hang out with her. I think it's the rarity of it plus the fact I have considerable interest in history and classics. But note that this doesn't work for every man and girls who are lacking in this department but endowed in others may thus be just as cool.
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
Onila 101 ?? ?? When did we got married?
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by SAFO(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Onila, humility is not one of your strong points, is it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
Onila you've been viewing this thread forever and you ignored my question,answer me before i go vex change am for you.angry
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by slimyem: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
REALITY101: Onila 101 ?? ?? When did we got married?
lmao! cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by Chimezie198(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
onila: I am considered one of the coolest Nigerian girls in my area and school

One of the reasons why am I so cool is because I am interested in Current Affairs, Politics, History and Geography. A guy likes a girl who is globally aware. even if your not so smart--you will look really smart to a guy

I recently met a guy from Saudia Arabia. he was surprised how i knew everything about his country and his past and present kings. now the guy has a deep crush on me. smiley

love you all

This girl u too dey lie. D other day u met a guy from Togo, Angolia, Senegle, Congo. Now na Saudi Arabia.
Well done!
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
Cool indeed. Megalomaniac.
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by khukhi(f): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
Chimezie198: This girl u too dey lie. D other day u met a guy from Togo, Angolia, Senegle, Congo. Now na Saudi Arabia.
Well done!

gringringringringrin
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
Onila d first gal bus conductor I go ever jam.

Onila it is well, I will remind God, ur situation is not permanent.
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by Rocktation(f): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Cool indeed. Megalomaniac.

HeHeHeHe.
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by tpia5: 1:44am On Apr 14, 2012
where were you when seun was looking for a SO.

Perfect match, if you ask me.

same self-absorption.
Re: Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) by tpia5: 1:45am On Apr 14, 2012
I am considered one of the coolest Nigerian girls in my area and school

One of the reasons why am I so cool

cooler than cold beer malt, no doubt.

I recently met a guy from Saudia Arabia. he was surprised how i knew everything about his country and his past and present kings. now the guy has a deep crush on me

wow, lucky you.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Partners With A Nigerian Social Media Www.mypallys.com / Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker / Baby Care Products: Huggies, Johnson, Boots For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.