Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 (13096 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Tottenham Hotspur: 6% (2 votes)
Chelsea: 93% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (4 - 0) On April 15th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by bizideas2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
Well said Sholatech.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by Yorisb: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
....Gotta love Spuds for tryna hangout with the big boys:

United 3 - 0 Spurs cheesy
City 5 - 1 Spurs cheesy
City 3 - 2 Spurs
Arsenal 5 - 2 Spurs grin
United 3 - 1 Spurs
Chelsea 5 - 1 Spurs shocked
Norwich 2 - 1 Spurs embarassed
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by Mrkelvyn08(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
Was a goal afta all... Sometimes, different angles matter a lot.IT ... http:///p43NWxIZ

Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by SmartCount(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
sholatech: Congrats to Chelsea fans!!
But note these:
1. Don't be saying you are underdogs against Barca, so if they beat you, just accept they are better. U can't be underdogs after beating Tottenham silly!

2. Don't complain against refereeing! Today, u saw referee dashing you a goal that many people call controversial. Just accept that football will always be such. Don't use referees as excuse when you lose.
3. Remember the last time you lost against Barca, John Terry practically used two hands to pull Henry's shirt and yet to penalty given to Barca. Anelka dived and Barca's player Abidal was given a red card. Also, Ballack was refused another yellow card during the game that should have made him sent off.

In the light of the above, enjoy Uefa semi-final and don't claim any bias when you lose. If Barca lose, you will not hear of any bias!
Shattap man!
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by 1025: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
Congrats to Chelsea fans!!
But note these:
1. Don't be saying you are underdogs against Barca, so if they beat you, just accept they are better. U can't be underdogs after beating Tottenham silly!

2. Don't complain against refereeing! Today, u saw referee dashing you a goal that many people call controversial. Just accept that football will always be such. Don't use referees as excuse when you lose.

3. Remember the last time you lost against Barca, John Terry practically used two hands to pull Henry's shirt and yet to penalty given to Barca. Anelka dived and Barca's player Abidal was given a red card. Also, Ballack was refused another yellow card during the game that should have made him sent off.

In the light of the above, enjoy Uefa semi-final and don't claim any bias when you lose. If Barca lose, you will not hear of any bias!

@sholeth,
i believe u are either not taking ur drugs at all or u are not taking them according to the doctor's instruction.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by MeGaStReEt: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Barca be afraid
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
1025:

@sholeth,
i believe u are either not taking ur drugs at all or u are not taking them according to the doctor's instruction.

I fink you are the one not on track cos it was all well said by sholatech. I guess you are a chelsea fan
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by opabukun(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
Stamford Bridge skool, #1 Webley Street, F A County.
Harry: (knock knock)
Chelsea: yes, who you?
Harry: its me Redknap. I'm here to pick my son Totty. We shld be on our way home
Chelsea: check d trash can pls.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by tayoccu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
MeGaStReEt: Barca be afraid

Afraid of wat if I may ask?
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by MeGaStReEt: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2012
tayoccu:

Afraid of wat if I may ask?

Chelsea. go figure
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by ImperialMcHael(m): 3:55am On Apr 16, 2012
Digriz: barca doesn't play like hotspur so get that.
So they play worse?
Their last match was like QPR's.
If they played like that against us, then its Chelsea for final.
But of course, its always consoling to know that uefa will provide the usual three more players for Barca in the likes of two linemen and a very dubious referee (e.g Norman Ovrebo)
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by 1025: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2012
I fink you are the one not on track cos it was all well said by sholatech. I guess you are a chelsea fan

@ollah,
please if you are looking for chelsea fans, i am more than available.
from the pic above, does the ball look like a corner or throw in?
from the beginning of the season, non of you gave chelsea a chance but today, here we are, the only english club in europe, fa cup and epl.
what will chelsea do to get your respect?
before spurs' match, all of you were (arsenal fans) in ur usual analysis(like coach, like fans)proving how they will wash chelsea away.
before napoli game in stamford bridge, we know what all of u were saying but no one knows God has his ways of shutting ur types up though u won't shut up even with super glue on ur lips.
abeg, if u don't believe in anything, just agree with me that the sky is BLUE.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by eyoniggar(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2012
sholatech: Congrats to Chelsea fans!!
But note these:

Shola, you are well on point. For whoever stated he's dellusional, I'll rather say that person is.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by tayoccu(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

Chelsea. go figure

I already got it figured, and chelsea do not have the means to beat barca.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by MeGaStReEt: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2012
tayoccu:

I already got it figured, and chelsea do not have the means to beat barca.

Then make sure you watch us teach the world how to beat those midgets from Refugee Camp
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by tayoccu(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2012
Let's wait and see, na this week bah?
I just hope u guys won't go AWOL when barca punks chelsea.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2012
Harry Redknapp says referee Martin Atkinson admitted that he was wrong to allow Mata's 'goal'.

"He(Martin) must have guessed because
he couldn't have been sure. He has made an honest
decision but has made a mistake - but he's not done
it on purpose.

"I spoke to him and he said he feels worse than I do
about it - I said 'I don't think so.' He said he feels
bad and he's going to have a bad week but there is
nothing we can do about it now."
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2012
1025:

@ollah,
please if you are looking for chelsea fans, i am more than available.
from the pic above, does the ball look like a corner or throw in?
from the beginning of the season, non of you gave chelsea a chance but today, here we are, the only english club in europe, fa cup and epl.
what will chelsea do to get your respect?
before spurs' match, all of you were (arsenal fans) in ur usual analysis(like coach, like fans)proving how they will wash chelsea away.
before napoli game in stamford bridge, we know what all of u were saying but no one knows God has his ways of shutting ur types up though u won't shut up even with super glue on ur lips.
abeg, if u don't believe in anything, just agree with me that the sky is BLUE.
nice reply. Realy wish Platini sees this 1.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
It was a perfect goal
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by Akanbi1509(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2012
I saw chelsea beaten barca, up chelsea
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by 1025: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2012
my problem with these anti chelsea guys is, this topic is about spurs/chelsea match and they are bringing in barca, the day we will will finish barca, they will start talking about the impossibilities of winning madrid or buyern.
many told me napoli was impossible and when we did that, they told benfica is one dangerous team today we just washed spurs of which the next mountain is barca which we will not run away from. my only fear is platini and the type of ref he will use for this one.
no matter who the ref will be, my prayer is that he will not end his carrier like ovrebo did after chelsea barca.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by eyoniggar(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^ Early excuses are dangerous to your health. This is a sore losers thought and mentality.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by Olaolufred(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
Imperial McHæl:
So they play worse?
Their last match was like QPR's.
If they played like that against us, then its Chelsea for final.
But of course, its always consoling to know that uefa will provide the usual three more players for Barca in the likes of two linemen and a very dubious referee (e.g Norman Ovrebo)

Barca will play their match.
Chelsea will sit in the box defending.
They will defend well.
But still lose at the End.
After loss,
Chelsea fan will curse (1) The referree (2) the linesmen (3) The officials
(4) Mitchel Platini (5) The pitch, (6) The Earth, and (7) The Heaven.

One thing I am sure of is the blame list can grow bigger and fatter.
Re: FA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On April 15th 2012 by folem: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
Mrkelvyn08: Was a goal afta all... Sometimes, different angles matter a lot.IT ... http:///p43NWxIZ

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Euro 2012: Teams, Venues, Fixtures / Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 7th October 2023 / Schalke Vs Chelsea: UCL (0 - 3) ON 22nd October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.