Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,377 members, 7,850,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Levante Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 14th April 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Levante Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 14th April 2012 (5974 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Levante: 0% (0 votes)
Barcelona: 60% (3 votes)
Draw: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 / Levante Vs Real Madrid (1 - 0)On Sunday,18th September,2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Levante Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 14th April 2012 by usbcable(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
barcheatlona
Re: Levante Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 14th April 2012 by ImperialMcHael(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Retribution will soon catch up on this team
I see chelsea eliminating Barca, not because Chelsea is better, but because they must reap the fruits of injustice.
Its always consoling for Messi and his cohorts to know they are fielding more than 12 players per match.
They could have drawn the match but the line-man easily raised his flag for that penalty.
If it were to be Real Madrid, the lineman would have snubbed that. I can remember Ronaldo had such seeming chance for a penalty against Valencia, but a nice judgement from the referee - no penalty. Had it been Messi? probably a red card and a PK could have appeased his wrath. Mchteeeew!!!
But one way or the other, they can't escape it
THESE ARE DARK TIMES FOR BARCELONA because they'll get eliminated from the champs league and lose their el-classico next weekend.
Mark my word........................
Up Chelsea, Up Mourinho
Re: Levante Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 14th April 2012 by balo(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
^^^
bro, tak som chill pills.
wch kain retribution?
Real Madrid have gotten more penalties in La Liga ds season dan Barca.
apparently, u r not a follower of La Liga.
La Liga refrees wont wait until som1's leg is broken b4 issuing cards or pointing 2d spot.
to d penalty u r against, der was a push with d hand on Cuenca. now dts a foul in Spain. if u want to "park" a player, u use ur body (shoulder) not ur hand.
som pple jst talk as if d referee jst woke up, pointed 2d penalty spot, without any infrigement.
Re: Levante Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 14th April 2012 by sholatech(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2012
Its only Jealousy that makes all these fans give such names and pour venom on Barca.
Mention your club, and will dig out archives of many controversial referee decisions in your favour. Because Barca hardly complains?? In the first half of this match, alexis had a clean penalty claim not given and barca did not shout to heaven. Do you know how many penalties rejected this season that were in Barca's favour? And many goals scored ruled offside that made Barca lose games?
I can't remember seeing any penalty given at the champions league finals when Barca repeatedly beat Man United. Were Barca not eliminated once with an offside goal against them? During the last matches Barca had with Chelsea, John Terryused two hands to pull at Henry's shirt inside the box and referee did not give penalty, yet when Anelka dived, Barca's Abidal was promptly given red card. Ballack had a yellow card and committed some more fouls and was only given warnings instead of another yellow card/Red Card.
Let us not destroy football with our selfish intents, all because Murinho started this propaganda. It is an insult to established institutions like Uefa and Spanish FA.
No good club loses due to referee decisions. Tired of hearing Man United been called Howard Webb or PDP. And even Man United fans still call Barca PDP. These are insults to football. I also saw yesterday Chelsea having a controversial goal. So Chelsea fans can as well agree that Roman keeps bribing officials??
Re: Levante Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 14th April 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2012
I support Celtics F.C.

oya give me info about wrong calls in their favor
Re: Levante Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 14th April 2012 by sholatech(m): 2:23am On Apr 22, 2012
@usbcable, I already know you are Real Madrid fan. ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)).
For you, I can only say:Congrats on La Liga and the same broom used for Iyale is waiting for the new wife.
Now Barca has less pressures, beaten by both RM & Chelsea has removed the 'favourite' tag and we'll hear less of Uefalona bla bla.
When RM(or rather the club JM coaches next season) starts winning everyone, will dig further into archives and bring loads of these statements back for purview

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Premier League Top 10 Strikers And Defenders / Epl Match Week 5 Reviews / Who Is The El-classico Man Of The Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.