Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Educational Related Complains - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Related Complains (559 Views)

Which Africa Country Have The Best Educational System? / 2011 /2012 Fuoye Admission List And Complains / Complains About Your School Or System? I Will Publish It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Educational Related Complains by wysenas(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2012
For yur educational related issues against Waec,Jamb,Neco,Nabtec,universities/polytechnics etc,call Public complain commission on 07058791206.their Services is free.thx
Re: Educational Related Complains by brochrisngoo: 2:49am On Apr 26, 2012
Pls I was studying alone and happen to come in contact with these questions and I want some one to help me out.
(1) A cart is moving horizontally along a straight line with constant speed of 30m/s. A projectile is fired from the moving cart in such a way that it will return to the cart after the cart has moved 80m. At what speed (relative to the cart) and at what angle (to the horizontal) must the projectile be fired?

(2) How fast must a ball be rolled along the surface of a 70cm high table so that when it rolls of the edge, it will strike the floor at the same distance (70cm) from the point directly below the edge of the table?

(1) (Reply)

8 WEEKS / Study In Cyprus With Scholarship Opportunities.rush Now! / British Council CIE A'level Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.