Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Seun Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Why? (1219 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Seun Why.... / Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Why? by worm(f): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
Since the launch of this new nairaland i cant post or reply a topic on my Blackberry Playbook. I keep on getting this .. "Illegal #fragment in Request-URI". What should i do? for seun and other gurus in the house please. thx
Re: Seun Why? by ITbomb(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
There must be something illegal about you or your phone, are you sure you have the phone's receipt with you?
Re: Seun Why? by idelle: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
Smuggled goods[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Seun Why? by kay9(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
ITbomb: There must be something illegal about you or your phone, are you sure you have the phone's receipt with you?

Loool... C'mon folks, na help she ask for, no be yab grin
Re: Seun Why? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
ITbomb: There must be something illegal about you or your phone, are you sure you have the phone's receipt with you?
idelle: Smuggled goods[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]

Roflmao grin grin grin person ask for help,una still dey yab her.nawa for una o. grin
Re: Seun Why? by worm(f): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
It's not a phone dumbheads. It's a tablet.
Re: Seun Why? by ITbomb(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
worm: It's not a phone dumbheads. It's a tablet.
All the same, did the guy give you the receipt or he kept it so that you can come another night and collect. I think that is the source of the illegality in your Crapberry Playboy
Re: Seun Why? by tpia5: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
i think they should give the tablet a cooler name.

blackberry playbook is rather young-ish.
Re: Seun Why? by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2012
Are you still having problems with your playbook? Have you tried using a different browser?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Fired For Being Too Sexy 'devastated' / Obasanjo’s Atrocities As President Including The Murder Of Bola Ige & Harry Mars / 8 Types Of Friends You Should Avoid In 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.