Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? (1548 Views)

How To Place Ads On Facebook / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by iluvnet(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
Has nairaland been banned or temporarily suspended by google? Is seun tweaking something? Anyone know the answer?
Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by ahmsta(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
Wondering Too.... lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by emekaD3(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
nah i dont think nairaland has been banned. seun should be a premium adwords publisher. and premium publishers get special treats
Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by ITbomb(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
I think he has gotten into serious beef with google . Look what I saw when trying to search on NL
403. That’s an error. Your client does not have permission to get URL /
cse?cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%
3A8423452970&ie=UTF-8&q=what&sa=Search
from this server. That’s all we know.

I mean seriously is that all they know or that's all they want us to know

Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
Carrrambbba!!! No dinero be that o!!!
Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by YourAss: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2012
Where is suen?
Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
This is preposterous!! Seun is hiding behind the cocoyam leaves!
Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by iluvnet(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
its been more than a week now that the ads are no longer showing. I have come across several threads online as well as some emails regarding adsense ban. And even the premium publishers are not spared at all. Recently, I read of hatchlings.com, how it was banned and I got to know of another person earning $10k a month banned. So, I was just wondering if they've got to seun's nairaland or not. What do you think guys? Is google becoming an uncontrollable monopoly that deals with its publishers anyhow? Pls drop your thoughts.
Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by Timileyin(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
why are you people in so much hurry to make more money for seun, he is a big boy already.. We never can tell he may be planing on developing an alternative to adsence. Those google people are too proud. i wish i can live without them.
Re: Where Are The Google Ads on Nairaland? Google Ban? by chrishenzo: 12:57am On Apr 20, 2012
On this thread, Seun mention that google has banned him for hacking content posted on nairaland. You can read the forum here

https://www.nairaland.com/917190/seun-you-must-losing-money

(1) (Reply)

Register For Hack Academy 4 Week Summer Coding Bootcamp / Create A Ponzi Scheme For (hyp,peer To Peer, Matrix)e.t.c / Www.lumierexchange- Buy/sell Bitcoins And Ethereum With Quick Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.