Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? (1448 Views)

Poll: shop online good or bad?

good: 66% (2 votes)
bad: 0% (0 votes)
neither: 0% (0 votes)
don't know: 33% (1 vote)
still thinking: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Affordable High Street Clothes, Bags, Shoes, Accessories At Affordable Prices. / Ankara Bags And Shoes & Accessories Training In Lagos / Face Powder "Sweet 16" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]My fellow nairaland,am happy to introduce myself to you on this section that am intrested in serving people that really have passion for fashion.Am into fashion for ladies, presently am based in the united state with my lovely husband and pretty daughter.One of the problem we are facing in our society(nigeria) today is the issue of TRUST,this has made it difficult for us to transact business without seeing each other,but over here in the state is not an issue people shop with trillions of dollars everyday without knowing who they transacting business with, and it makes life easy. All you need to do, is go online look at what you need and shop at home and your goods is deliver to your door steps 5 to 7 business day.Today,am glad that technology has grown beyond our imagination in our country that you can easy browse on your cellphone without having to go to cybercafe isn't that great?.So,for every woman living in nigeria and want to enjoy the goodie of american is now possible, all you need to do is go online check what you want, the price and the website you find the product then i can order the product for you and ship it to you in nigeria through my agent in lagos.if these sound good then we can discuss the mode of payment as we proceeds.I WILL POST PICTURES OF LATEST FASHION STUFF as time goes on.Also,my email is getfashion2012@yahoo.com.
Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
COMING SOON MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER!!!!
Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
My people, just like i said earlier in my post am standing to help as many people who want to bring best fashion stuff to there doorstep from U.S. Below are some of my lastest stock of powder,designer shoes,bags and perfumes i will like you to take a look and tell me what you thing.WITH TRUST WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.Contact me thru my email getfashion2012@yahoo.com or cell 00914049511454 pls i don't have bb pin cos am in U.S you can contact me by mail or phone. thanks.

THE PICS BELOW ARE FOR
1. MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER
2. GIVENCHY PERFUME FOR MEN
3. VERSACE CRYSTAL NOIR FOR WOMEN
4. JADORE DIOR FOR WOMEN

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
AND MORE!!!

1. ISSEY MIYAKE FOR MEN
2. BEYONCE HEAT FOR WOMEN LATEST BEYONCE
3. DKNY FOR WOMEN
4. GORGIO BEVERLY HILL FOR WOMEN

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
AND COME THIS DESIGNER SHOES, JUST IMAGINE.

STARTING FROM THE TOP BY NAME OF SHOE, SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WEARING.

1. SM WOMEN EVAN PUMP
2. MATTYS LAICE WEDGE PUMP
3. BETSEY JOHNSON TRIMM PUMP
4. QUPID PENELOPE

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
AND MORE OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOES

1. CHELSEA CREW SANDAL OXFORD
2. QUPID ONYX
3. ZIGI SOHO STRIKE PUMP
4. GUCCI WOMEN BRIGHT PUMP

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
AND FOR THOSE WHO KNOW SHOE CHECK THIS OUT

1. JS BY JESSICA EDITH
2. LULU TOWNSEND BRIDAL ROMEO SANDAL
3. LULU TOWNSEND ANTOINETTE BRIDAL SANDAL

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
FOR THE HAPPEN LADIES OR THE BIGG GIRLS IN THE HOUSE, I SURELY HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU TRUST ME. CHECK THIS ELEGANT BAGS YOU WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME.

FROM THE TOP SEE THEIR NAMES AS FOLLOW

1. JIMMY CHOO PAULINE MESSENGER SATCHEL(SOMEBODY GUESS HOW MUCH IS THIS BABY ?)
2. DOONEY & BOURKE HANDBAG
3. GUESS HANDBAG
4. BIG BUDDHA HANDBAG

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
AND COME TO THE LAST SELECTION FOR NOW
1. RED BY MARC ECHO BAG
2. BUFFALO HANDBAG
3. NINE WEST HAND BAG

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 4:33am On Apr 21, 2012
My people,thanks for viewing my page, like I said earlier you can go online check everything you give me website and if you want me to give you websites to go see things for yourself then I get your goods and ship it to your doorstep, or if you want me to do it,both are a very good ideas. Ladies check out these Earrings and Accessories below and tell me what you feel.

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 4:39am On Apr 21, 2012
More Earrings,babes isn't these nice?

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2012
Here comes the accessories,let take a look together

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 4:52am On Apr 21, 2012
Still accessories, for the happening babes lets take a look

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 4:56am On Apr 21, 2012
More accessories

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 5:02am On Apr 21, 2012
What about the rings

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2012
My people it's been quite sometimes,have not post new stuffs am so sorry,we all no life over here is time consuming. Lets now take a look at summer wears & tell me what you feel

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2012
More for summer,

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 10:40pm On May 10, 2012
More fashion for summer.

Re: Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State? by ladybfashion(f): 10:50pm On May 10, 2012
Still to come are more latest fashion for summer and you're gonna fall for it,thanks n bye for now.

(1) (Reply)

600 Naira!!! Wholesale Sandals An Slipper / Brand New Wrist Watches For Sale At Affordable Prices, The Best You Can Get. / Ordertonigeria.com Is All You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.