Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Finish Or Swedish - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Finish Or Swedish (718 Views)

When You Finish A Test The Other Class Hasn't Taken Yet / Nigerian Swedish Marriage / Nigerians Don Finish Kenyans Online (photos Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finish Or Swedish by Emperoh(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
An young virile Italian Soldier at his favourite joint in Rome relaxing and enjoying himself, attracts a young Blonde and they end up going to his apartment for some "good Time". After the first round he asks 'you Finnish' and the blonde answers 'no' Suprised the young Soldier reaches out for the girl and mounts her again. She seems to enjoy herself and after this round the Soldier asks the girl smiling, 'this time you finnish' She returns the smile and whispers contentedly, "No". Puzzled but determined, the Soldier reaches for her again and they make Love once more until the exhausted man falls unto his back gasping. Barely able to turn his head he asks: So you Finnish"? "No", she shouts back, "stop asking I no Finish, I Swedish".
Re: Finish Or Swedish by Migines(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2007
WTF is this?
Re: Finish Or Swedish by biggerboy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
I wonder o
Re: Finish Or Swedish by ituen(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2007
Funny though the mode of expression was confusing

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Random Thoughts / Chinese Sick Leave / For Unizik Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.