Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Reasons To Give For Leaving Your Present Job Without Saying Your Pay Is Poor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reasons To Give For Leaving Your Present Job Without Saying Your Pay Is Poor (2151 Views)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Give For Leaving Your Present Job Without Saying Your Pay Is Poor by suze(f): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2007
If asked in an interview why i want to leave my present job. And the main reason is cos the pay is too poor. I know I cant say that, so what can I say?

DEAR nairanlanders, pls what r your views?
Re: Reasons To Give For Leaving Your Present Job Without Saying Your Pay Is Poor by jaybee3(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
You have to say something positive about u wanting new challenge blah blah blah plus u knowing for a fact that the skills/experience gained whilst working for so so and so will be best put to use for the new company because you belive they are a world leader in their field and their is room for further development.
You can also add somethin like, you prefer to look at the package rather than the salary as you are more into the challenges the job has to offer.

If you do get the job then it becomes a lot safer to negotiate salary as if they really like you, they will pay what u r worth
Re: Reasons To Give For Leaving Your Present Job Without Saying Your Pay Is Poor by Joey82(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2007
u can say u're looking forward to higher challenges with a more reputable firm,

(1) (Reply)

30 Nysc Members Needed For Part-time Job In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. / Halliburton 2014 Recruitment - ReconnaƮtre / How Much Does Pwc Pay Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.