Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Since When Is Drinking Coca Cola Not Enough? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Since When Is Drinking Coca Cola Not Enough? (818 Views)

Coca-cola Phases Out Returnable Bottles! / Coca Cola Distributorship Business / Coca-cola Mini Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Since When Is Drinking Coca Cola Not Enough? by nwanioma(f): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Am making reference to the on going promo by coca cola, where after drinking you have to text the code under crown to 33665. I this find very annoying as drinking a coke is no longer enough for me to qualify to win gifts but I also have to send an sms N10(imagine the amount they would be collecting). Why can't the sms be free or why can't they simply only put codes for winning numbers! Is it just me who feels this way?
Re: Since When Is Drinking Coca Cola Not Enough? by Oking1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
My guy its not only you o! This is pure rip off and one in which dey should be charged to court.I mean imagine how many non winning numbers are out there and how much they will collect on these ones before they even decide to put one winning numbr out. In fact its the consumers that are paying for the promo . And the worst thing is you don't get a valid "try again later" text, the reply u get is like "ur numbr is valid and we will inform you when you qualify for a draw". Imagine!! And you can get this reply like a day after u send the text. So if you send more than one text, the next day you get ur replies u re not sure which of the numbrs u sent refers to which reply. Its so annoying. I don't even bother looking under the crown again. Such things can only happen in Nigeria and nothing will be done. Nonesense.

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Profile Of The Day: Debbie Faleyimu Of Cake Treat / Easy And Free Money Making / What Should I Tell My Godfather - HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.