Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,649 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Starting An Internet Business With Just N5,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting An Internet Business With Just N5,000 (796 Views)

Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts / Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! / Starting An Advertising Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting An Internet Business With Just N5,000 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Starting an internet business with just N5,000

It is so painful sitting all day long at home doing nothing and finding it difficult to start up anything because of the bulkiness of the cash.

Some of you must have tried the internet and have gotten the bad side of it. That happened because you went in the wrong approach. Today I am going to show you all you need to start an online business of yours with only N5,000 as your starting capital. I am so confident on this because it is something I do and have shown people who testified to its working.

Before i proceed, you must work. If you are not ready to work, then, go to kindergaten school and join the kids in the mary-go-round playing and screaming your heads off...lol. Just joking

Ok shall we begin.

Domain name and Host

First you will need a domain name and host. For those of you that do not understand what that is, I will explain. When building a house, it is required that the foundation of the house is built on on foundation., failing which, the house will go crashing. Now the Domain name (usually your name dot com or whatever name you use dot com) is your house while the foundation is the Host. For example, we all are logged into this house nairaland.com but there is a foundation under this house. The house is refered to the domain name and the foundation is called the host.

You need this in order to own a website online.. I recommend Smart Seb Web Nigeria. They offer one of the cheaper plan for domain name and Host. So with as little as N2,500 per annum, you will get your domain name and host. And withing 48hrs of purchase, your domain and host is ready for you to start adding your website.

Getting your Website created and running for your new business.
You will have to install and easy to use site-script on your website which allows us to install any template of our choice. This will help you anytime you want to make a post on your website, you only need to put in the title and the body of the post and click on publish.. You are done, your post shows up on your website.

This is a better and easier to use script because your post is ranked easily by search engine, everyday, search engine crawlers called spiders will visit your site and transfer every post you have there to the search engine server so that anytime someone makes a search, and if your post is relevant to that search, it shows it to the people who made that search.

One thing I will advise again is that in doing this type of business, never use a free service like a free website, free blog (e.g. blogger). You would ask why. well for .co.cc sites, google in the middle of last year banned sites with such strings in their address because it was used to spam. As a result if you work with this site, Google will never rank your website and even if you search for your site, you will not see it. That will be detrimental to your online business. This also goes for other free domain name givers. Then for those of you using blogger or who intend to use blogger, blogger will restrict you in the sense that you can never go beyond what you have been given. Blogger will not allow you make some certain post. It will instantly ban you at once. So why not get a domain and host for yourself and start and install a better script that generates pages for you everytime you make a post and change the theme any time you want. The beautiful thing is that it works with plugins that automatically do things for your without being there

Next is to find amazing offers that their sales are moving on the internet. It is quite easy to find if you know how to. Some of us who make $500 to $700 per month from this and we depend on it to make a living. The reason people do not make sales online is that they go for something people are not after, something people have no interest for. But if you go with the trend, you won't find it difficult to start earning your $100 - $300 per month. Sharpen your skills and have an eagle for certaing products and then you will be making above that. Immediately we discover the offers or things that their sales are fast moving on the internet, we simply use some of our tools that show us the trending sales of each things. Then, we head for the kill.

Some of you already know and understand what I am talking about. Others are still finding it difficult to grasp. If you don't mind, I can help you set up your website ready for you to start using. Secondly, I have a manual on how you can search for trending sales of products and the twist to getting sales almost everyday. Everything covered are the set of plugins you must use and also coming with it are my tools that help me decipher the trends.

This is what are are investing the second N2,500 on to make your starting capital N5,000.

This is what you get for buying

- my bonus manual on where you can submit your write ups and you are paid as much as $1,500 to $3,500 off. I don't like talking about it because people will never believe me.

- I will open your own Google Adsense Account in 48hrs

- My tools that helps me understand the trend.

But please bear in mind that I will not be responsible for making any post on your site. Once i have finished doing my part I hand it over to you. You make your post all by yourself. I will be showing you how.

It has been a pleasant read isn't it? Well if you want to contact me here is my number 08088883045

Ribechi
Re: Starting An Internet Business With Just N5,000 by Booty4me: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
Subscribin
Re: Starting An Internet Business With Just N5,000 by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2012
Thanks DonAdesida for that wonderful addition. I am sure this thread will be out to transform lives. I am still waiting for the response of people who want to start a living online especially ladies & mums who have good eyes for business.

Have a wonderful week ahead
Re: Starting An Internet Business With Just N5,000 by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2012
in starting a business, the smaller the starting capital the easier the start up and implementation. I can assure you of a successful online business because i have the tools and what it takes to start you up on this. Feel free to call me when you have made up your mind.
Re: Starting An Internet Business With Just N5,000 by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2012
i am so grateful at your responses on this. I am sure the materials you received have been of good help. Please if you do have any question dont forget to let me know. Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Best Packers Movers In Chennai | Allied Express Packers Movers Chennai / A New Face Of Aagricultural Business Opportunities / General Electric To Invest $1 Billion In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.