Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano (14030 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) / Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by GAB1: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2012
olaheavy: @nl.official and other Igbo nincompoops and Christian bigots, you're all fucking stupid! Are you fucking so daft that you couldn't decipher what the bloke was conveying to you? The heartless folks who experimented with the Hydrogen bombs on both Hiroshima and Nagasaki and ended up levelling those cities and wasted hundreds of thousands of human lives were whom? Christians! Those who sold their fellow human beings into slavery because of greed and racism were whom? Christians with bibles! Those who killed off millions of the Red Indians and stole their lands were whom? Christian Pilgrims from Europe! Those that exterminated the lives of millions of the Australian Aborigines and also stole their lands with impunity were of what religion or faith? Christianity! Those who boasted to have had the largest army in Africa and insisted on a shooting war with Nigeria, but were thrased by the Yoruba soldiers when they violated the no-go areas of Yorubalsnd and thereby becoming human eating CANNIBALS when we killed a couple of millions of their masanfaani Biafrans were of what faith? Christianity! Are you all fucking retarded or what? BTW, the Boko Haram fighters say their qualms are with the Igbos and other Easterners: they say they want you to leave the North Bleep off to your hellholes in the East! But, for real, Igbo cannibals, methinks you should be glad to leave the North -- afterall, that's what Uwazuruike, Bianca, and the Massob want? Oh, yes! Igbos, don't forget to LEAVE YORUBALAND also. Both the North and West reject you Igbos!
you are a very big foool
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by GAB1: 2:14am On Apr 16, 2012
[quote authoolaheavy]@nl.official and other Igbo nincompoops and Christian bigots, you're all fucking stupid! Are you fucking so daft that you couldn't decipher what the bloke was conveying to you? The heartless folks who experimented with the Hydrogen bombs on both Hiroshima and Nagasaki and ended up levelling those cities and wasted hundreds of thousands of human lives were whom? Christians! Those who sold their fellow human beings into slavery because of greed and racism were whom? Christians with bibles! Those who killed off millions of the Red Indians and stole their lands were whom? Christian Pilgrims from Europe! Those that exterminated the lives of millions of the Australian Aborigines and also stole their lands with impunity were of what religion or faith? Christianity! Those who boasted to have had the largest army in Africa and insisted on a shooting war with Nigeria, but were thrased by the Yoruba soldiers when they violated the no-go areas of Yorubalsnd and thereby becoming human eating CANNIBALS when we killed a couple of millions of their masanfaani Biafrans were of what faith? Christianity! Are you all fucking retarded or what? BTW, the Boko Haram fighters say their qualms are with the Igbos and other Easterners: they say they want you to leave the North Bleep off to your hellholes in the East! But, for real, Igbo cannibals, methinks you should be glad to leave the North -- afterall, that's what Uwazuruike, Bianca, and the Massob want? Oh, yes! Igbos, don't forget to LEAVE YORUBALAND also. Both the North and West reject you Igbos! [/quote] u cant last long for insulting Godś pple. You r a member of bh and i promise u dat d jtf will soon kill u so dat u go and have d share of ur own vigins. Islam is evil because u kill in your allah name
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by nyabingi(m): 3:47am On Apr 16, 2012
I hate it when people come to Nairaland to talk trash,My dear Muslim brothers the point is that both the western and Islamic killings are politically motivated but the difference here is that Islam thrive more in terror because that is the foundation of their religion, Usman DanFodio captured most of north Africa through terror attacks in the earlier centuries. About Kano state being populated by southerners, lets be truthful to ourselves we all know that the Igbos are of the highest population and Christians irrespective of states are also the highest in population, I grew up in the streets of Kano,I lived in Brigade but my family had to relocate to Sabon Gari after the Evangelist Reinhard Bonkee riots and Christian massacre in the 90's,I schooled at Suka primary School along airport road therefore I witnessed first hand the discrimination against non northers especially those of Igbo extracts, I also witnessed the way they make plans to eliminate (ARNES OR INFIDELS)non believers, they actually hatch such plans inside their mosques especially during Friday special prayers. Its not also true that all norther Muslims share the same view about terror, I still have them as friend in fact it was a Muslim that saved our family during one of the killings before we relocated to largos, MY POINT HERE IS THAT MOST OF GLOBAL TERRORISM ARE PERPETUATED IN THE NAME OF ISLAM, THOUGH POLITICAL AND UNTIL THERE IS A GLOBAL CONSENSUS ON THIS FACT WE ARE FAR FROM SOLUTION RATHER WE ARE SITTING ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER SOON TO EXPLODE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Odunnu: 4:33am On Apr 16, 2012
My home, sweet home. Why are they bent on destroying my home state?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 16, 2012
These thread stinks of sheer ignorance and utmost stupidity. Some foolish people still take delight in playing blame games on other religions even when they see the obvious. What has Christianity got to do with slavery? In fact what do you know about slavery and it's abolishment before jumping to such a childish conclusion? what has Christianity got to do with that? What has Christianity got to do with the bombing of Hiroshima? I can't believe one could be so daft to the point of posting baseless arguments here on nairaland.

Islam is a religion of peace right? I agree o, but why do most of it's preachers (even from history) use violence to spread it
Even Uthman Dan Fodio in his time killed/maimed people to spread Islam in the northern region as opposed to Slavery which had a pure economic/political undertone.
These haramites/other terrorist groups think they can repeat the same thing Utham did in the present-day world.

I would expect Muslims to do something to clarify the very blurry image of their religion made by their fellow faithfuls instead of coming to nairaland to raise baseless arguments. I really don't knwo what Christianity has to do with violence.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Kabikala(m): 5:55am On Apr 16, 2012
I understand the argument of Muslims on this forum in trying to equate what Boko Haram is doing with other atrocities perpetrated in the past by people who most likely professed Christianity.

In other words, Christians had spearheaded human carnage in the past, Islam is simply trying to catch up. Excellent justification by a religion of "peace".
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by ZUBY77(m): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2012
In Kano, thats ok with me
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by texazzpete(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2012
infofirst: Asked a German journalists calling for the Muslim Saladin Baavugin about the relationship between terrorism and Islam, he replied:

~ 7 - who has Pastrakkak about 180 million Africans as slaves had died and about 88% of them and been thrown in the Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?!
No, they are not Muslims!!!!

Actually, the trans-Sahara slave trade started hundreds of years before the first white men got to Africa. Millions of black Africans carted over to the middle east as slaves over hundreds of years.
The Arab slavers were always more brutal.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by nyabingi(m): 7:03am On Apr 16, 2012
I hate it when people come to Nairaland to talk trash,My dear Muslim brothers the point is that both the western and Islamic killings are politically motivated but the difference here is that Islam thrive more in terror because that is the foundation of their religion, Usman DanFodio captured most of north Africa through terror attacks in the earlier centuries. About Kano state being populated by southerners, lets be truthful to ourselves we all know that the Igbos are of the highest population and Christians irrespective of states are also the highest in population, I grew up in the streets of Kano,I lived in Brigade but my family had to relocate to Sabon Gari after the Evangelist Reinhard Bonkee riots and Christian massacre in the 90's,I schooled at Suka primary School along airport road therefore I witnessed first hand the discrimination against non northers especially those of Igbo extracts, I also witnessed the way they make plans to eliminate (ARNES OR INFIDELS)non believers, they actually hatch such plans inside their mosques especially during Friday special prayers. Its not also true that all norther Muslims share the same view about terror, I still have them as friend in fact it was a Muslim that saved our family during one of the killings before we relocated to largos, MY POINT HERE IS THAT MOST OF GLOBAL TERRORISM ARE PERPETUATED IN THE NAME OF ISLAM, THOUGH POLITICAL AND UNTIL THERE IS A GLOBAL CONSENSUS ON THIS FACT WE ARE FAR FROM SOLUTION RATHER WE ARE SITTING ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER SOON TO EXPLODE!!![b][/b]
[i][/i]
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Echepet(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2012
psalm 23 for 9jarians
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Sammyblaq(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2012
@olaheavy
i dont blame u a bit....ur comment s off from d thread.
Wen d biafran/nigeria war was fought u weren't dia.....so shut it fucker_pig
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by chinakobo(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2012
All the people that executed the crimes below, didnt do them for the sake of God.
infofirst: Asked a German journalists calling for the Muslim Saladin Baavugin about the relationship between terrorism and Islam, he replied:

~ 1 - who sparked the First World War? Muslims?!
~ 2 - M n, which sparked World War II? Muslims?!
~ 3 - Who has killed 20 million human residents of the same indigenous Australia?! Muslims?!
~ 4 - who sent the bombs to hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Muslims?!
~ 5 - Who has killed more than the 100 million Indians from the Red Indians in North America? Muslims?!
~ 6 - Who has killed more than 50 million Indians of Indians in South America to the Muslims?!
~ 7 - who has Pastrakkak about 180 million Africans as slaves had died and about 88% of them and been thrown in the Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?!
No, they are not Muslims!!!!

Then He added: above all, you have to specify the meaning of terrorism is well; that if a non-Muslim has to do something wrong then it just be a crime, but while the Muslim of committing the same mistake then it is described to terrorism!!!
So first you do not double standard and you will know who are the real terrorists
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by paule: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2012
When shall this ever end in Nigeria
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by NaMe4: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2012
olaheavy: @nl.official and other Igbo nincompoops and Christian bigots, you're all fucking stupid! Are you fucking so daft that you couldn't decipher what the bloke was conveying to you? The heartless folks who experimented with the Hydrogen bombs on both Hiroshima and Nagasaki and ended up levelling those cities and wasted hundreds of thousands of human lives were whom? Christians! Those who sold their fellow human beings into slavery because of greed and racism were whom? Christians with bibles! Those who killed off millions of the Red Indians and stole their lands were whom? Christian Pilgrims from Europe! Those that exterminated the lives of millions of the Australian Aborigines and also stole their lands with impunity were of what religion or faith? Christianity! Those who boasted to have had the largest army in Africa and insisted on a shooting war with Nigeria, but were thrased by the Yoruba soldiers when they violated the no-go areas of Yorubalsnd and thereby becoming human eating CANNIBALS when we killed a couple of millions of their masanfaani Biafrans were of what faith? Christianity! Are you all fucking retarded or what? BTW, the Boko Haram fighters say their qualms are with the Igbos and other Easterners: they say they want you to leave the North Bleep off to your hellholes in the East! But, for real, Igbo cannibals, methinks you should be glad to leave the North -- afterall, that's what Uwazuruike, Bianca, and the Massob want? Oh, yes! Igbos, don't forget to LEAVE YORUBALAND also. Both the North and West reject you Igbos!

Guy, calm down, take some analgesics, a warm bath (in a bath tub preferably), and probably a good massage. PS: Get a chick to do it for you . . . very important! ... that should do it.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Kachi01: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2012
@olaheavy, are u heavy upstair or downstair? It seems like ur upstairs is too heavy to produce anything good. Bach to topic, i reside in kano and wasnt far away from the explosion site yesterday. The truth remains that in as much as few muslims does not suport violence out of human concience, majority of them suports/sympathises with boko haram especially when they target christians. When ever there is a bomb explosion in a church or violence directed at christians, they celebrate it either secretly or openly that is why i wonder wheather islam is truly a religion of peace. The bottomline of the whole thing is, there is only one PRINCE OF PEACE and except u allow him to reighn in ur life, u cant have internal or external PEACE wheather u call urself a christian or u are a muslim. His name is JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by NaMe4: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2012
olaheavy: @Aladinn, you're a fucking hypocrite and a blatant liar! It's either you don't share the same religious ideology or you're just tryiing to placate the Christian Igbos in order to be in their good book. You clled the Christians' attrocity a crusade, but you were quick to tag Islam's reponse terrorism. You're obviously a damnable fool! When the criminally-minded Christian pilgrims -- led by the accursed Richard The Lion Hearted --invaded and overran Jerusalem they killed off everything and everyone! However, when the God fearing Salahdeen led a powerful Islamic army and seized back Jerusalem from the heartless Christian invaders he gave amnesty to all - including women and children and feeble old folks. Tell me, who's ever more unjust - even from history? The Christians! Consider what is going on in the so-called Middle East - one part uses deadly munitions from tanks, helicopter gunship to having over 200 nukes in its arsenal and the other uses slingshots, pebble stones and sometimes straps crude/homemade explosives to itself out of frustration: yet the one with deadly amoury is lauded and dignified while the stone-thrower is termed a terrorist. How unjust this life can be!

And the Hindus, Buddhists, Free thinkers still dey boku wey never respond. Chei! wahala dey o!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by bunmconig(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2012
@olaheavy, you are making a great mistake. Those you said are using giant ammunitions are only fighting for their right and not for religion sake. But these BK sects are fighting for religion sake.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Nwaaba1(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2012
fools who are you muslim to fight for God wooo to you all let allah as you call it fight for him self.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by ikanya: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2012
It is reckless attributing the Boko Haram activities to Islam and Muslims. If the truth be told, our Muslim brothers have been the ones that suffered more casualties and fatalities as a result of the Boko's bombings. Islam has also been on a frequent bashing as a result of this group using it to whip up sentiment, which has not been successful.
We should control our sentiments and begin to see Islam through the good behaviours of our Islamic friends. Boko Haram's activities is a political issue and not religious as some of us would see it.
Truly speaking, when it comes to killing for or in the name of God, every great religion has been involved in it, Christianity inclusive. I am a Christian but Islam should not be seen from the perspective of the Western powers who create and sponsor terrorism across the world. When America or Britain occupies or bombard an innocent and weak country for vague reasons, it's in order. But when a member of that society that had been so unjustly treated, out of nationalism responds to the pains inflicted on him, it is terrorism. Islam should be seen differently from Boko Haram.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Slizbeat(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2012
gidiMonsta:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's just trying to prove a point as to why we should see terrorism as with is; a crime and not a religious struggle. Just like xtianity was not blamed for the trans-atlantic slave trade and all Germans were not blamed for Hitlers Jewish massacre.

BTW: Sabon gari in Kano is not predominantly xtian, but populated by southerners (xtians nd muslims). Our reporters should stop helping BH propagate the hate abeg.

my guy u talk gud bt d gud is best known as "silly". 4 bh to av started d bombing, there is no proof watsoeva dat oda pple apart 4rm bh is throwin d bomb. If dy neva started d bombings, abeg wo wan start am? Tink wel o
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Slizbeat(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2012

there is sumtin wrong wit u nd i tink ur generation has d same problem too. Wen we left in 67, u idiots fought against it nd nw u want us out again wich is our gr8st joy. U neva thought b4 u posted. Big fool.

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Slizbeat(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2012

there is sumtin wrong wit u nd i tink ur generation has d same problem too. Wen we left in 67, u idiots fought against it nd nw u want us out again wich is our gr8st joy. U neva thought b4 u posted. Big fool.

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Aladinn(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2012
olaheavy: @Aladinn, you're a fucking hypocrite and a blatant liar! It's either you don't share the same religious ideology or you're just tryiing to placate the Christian Igbos in order to be in their good book. You clled the Christians' attrocity a crusade, but you were quick to tag Islam's reponse terrorism. You're obviously a damnable fool! When the criminally-minded Christian pilgrims -- led by the accursed Richard The Lion Hearted --invaded and overran Jerusalem they killed off everything and everyone! However, when the God fearing Salahdeen led a powerful Islamic army and seized back Jerusalem from the heartless Christian invaders he gave amnesty to all - including women and children and feeble old folks. Tell me, who's ever more unjust - even from history? The Christians! Consider what is going on in the so-called Middle East - one part uses deadly munitions from tanks, helicopter gunship to having over 200 nukes in its arsenal and the other uses slingshots, pebble stones and sometimes straps crude/homemade explosives to itself out of frustration: yet the one with deadly amoury is lauded and dignified while the stone-thrower is termed a terrorist. How unjust this life can be!
Hahahaha. You got me laffing. You think the crusade i'm talking about is that of a pastor going out with a mic and his followers behind clapping hands in spiritual frenzy in other to get converts? No! Crusades are conquests, warfare, pillaging etc.
So you're using Richard the Lionheart's action to justify terrorism? Let me guess, you'll justify fraud and internent scam by blacks on whites because of their colonisation of Africa? Then you're of a sick mind.
Being on whose good books? I care less. I speak my objective mind on religious issues.
Salahudeen is a man i respect greatly for his unparallel religious tolerance as against the greedy crusaders and knight Templars who were more concernd about the economics of jerusalem. Why cant you advocate the terrorist be resilient and tolerant like salahudeen instead of you and ur likes subtly spewing sentimental hate.
PS. If u were tutsi, i guess u'l neva allow peace to reign in Rwanda. You hate monger.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by killuminati(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2012
Aladinn:
...but they shout Allahu Akbar before they set off their bombs. And promised paradise?
We call it terrorism but they call it Jihad. Equating colonialism and terrorism is a twist of logic.
Where was you, when christian bombers were arrested?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by lacasa: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2012
gidiMonsta:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's just trying to prove a point as to why we should see terrorism as with is; a crime and not a religious struggle. Just like xtianity was not blamed for the trans-atlantic slave trade and all Germans were not blamed for Hitlers Jewish massacre.

BTW: Sabon gari in Kano is not predominantly xtian, but populated by southerners (xtians nd muslims). Our reporters should stop helping BH propagate the hate abeg.

ℓ̊ wish more intelligent people like U̶̲̥̅̊ will be seen on Nairaland
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Tyche(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2012
Zap.i.n.g retard. GTH asap
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by lacasa: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2012
This vanguard r always using haye inciting headlines, D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅s y ℓ̊ dnt pik up dis newspaper.

†ђξ media ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ Nigeria Ȋ̝̊̅§ poor n badd
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by chinakobo(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2012
[quote author[color=#006600][/color]=ikanya]It is reckless attributing the Boko Haram activities to Islam and Muslims. If the truth be told, our Muslim brothers have been the ones that suffered more casualties and fatalities as a result of the Boko's bombings. Islam has also been on a frequent bashing as a result of this group using it to whip up sentiment, which has not been successful.
We should control our sentiments and begin to see Islam through the good behaviours of our Islamic friends. Boko Haram's activities is a political issue and not religious as some of us would see it.
Truly speaking, when it comes to killing for or in the name of God, every great religion has been involved in it, Christianity inclusive. I am a Christian but Islam should not be seen from the perspective of the Western powers who create and sponsor terrorism across the world. When America or Britain occupies or bombard an innocent and weak country for vague reasons, it's in order. But when a member of that society that had been so unjustly treated, out of nationalism responds to the pains inflicted on him, it is terrorism. Islam should be seen differently from Boko Haram. [/quote]

so alqaida, taliban,alshabaab, tuareg, etc are all political?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Parnassuss(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2012
shymmex: Religious lunatics! That's why I ditched religion for spirituality. And it's not a muslim thing, both religions are evil. You lot want to equate Islam with terrorism - but forgot about christian crusades - which were more brutal. Don't forget a CATHOLIC POPE started slavery - and America, the biggest terrorist state in the world is a christian country...

Evil is evil - and both religions are blood su/ckers.

Wow. A Catholic pope started slavery...u are total joker hehehehehe. Please tell me u are a historian of some sort teaching kids for NECO, that would explain why there's so much failure in the exam. Pope started slavery hahahahaha, u clown!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by oobim(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2012
There is a city in pakistan,abi na afghanistan called ISLAMaBAD.they knw islam is bad!i knw many of these cursed children of moha who celebrate anytime christians r attacked.soon,just very soon,u'una go dey bomb unaselves
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2012
This Sabon Gari don suffer ooo. Any Igbo man that is still in the north till now probably wants to die.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari In Kano by Tifany: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2012
@ OLAHEAVY or watever ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ really sorry 4 ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊.‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ misinformed and ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ are an ignoramus.i cant even bring myself 2 understand d purpose of U̶̲̥̅̊я rantings.why wld any right thinkin sane human being support terrorism(BH).‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ sure wen a family member of urs is affected den U̶̲̥̅̊я freaky mind wld start functionin properly.try and get it in2 U̶̲̥̅̊я poisonous mind D̶̲̥̅̊at̶̲̥̅̊ dz isnt abt d Igbos or christianity bt abt Nigeria coz everybody iz been affected 1 way or d oda.we all knw ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r yoruba moronic ethnic bigot bt plz try and U̶̲̥̅̊я fooolishness les obvious 4 U̶̲̥̅̊я own G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅.y dnt ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ jst take a big glass of shut d f**kup.Asshole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri / EFCC Set To Arraign Mohammed Sambo, Ex-commissioner Of Police For Fraud / FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.