Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Is Easiest Solution To Providing Broadband Internet Service - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is Easiest Solution To Providing Broadband Internet Service (711 Views)

Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000 / Over 50 Amazon Tablet Pcs With Swift 4g Broadband Internet Connection For Sale / Broadband Internet For N9800! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Easiest Solution To Providing Broadband Internet Service by Techiedude: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
i am working on a project and we require a solution to provide dedicated internet service...a relatively high speed solution is required...i have looked in to vsat but i am throwing it out here to see if there is a better solution.
Re: What Is Easiest Solution To Providing Broadband Internet Service by damola1: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2012
What speeds are you looking at?
Re: What Is Easiest Solution To Providing Broadband Internet Service by Techiedude: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
a minimum of 10mbs download
Re: What Is Easiest Solution To Providing Broadband Internet Service by gmcbiz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
The Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria - Monthly Subscription As Low As N1,000
Are you tired of paying through your nose for internet subscription?
I know a solution for you
There is a proxy software called HHT web tunnel from USA, Once this software is installed and properly configured on your computer you can use it to browse at an amazing speed.
Now here is the catch, you don’t need to pay subscription fees to ur network providers anymore, u now pay direct subscription for the proxy software.
Its like buying ur vegetables directly from the farmer instead of buying from the retailers on the streets, obviously u get it cheaper when u buy from the direct producer.
Our network providers here in Nigeria are too greedy for profit that they make internet cost too high for the common man, and that is why we have proxy softwares like this so that the common man can afford a reliable internt service.
This software does not only give u a highspeed internet browsing but also the most affordable u can ever get anywhere in the world. Proxy tunnel browsing is common in most western countries and they use it when thy feel the need, so there is nothing illegal about it.
The software also serves as an IP changer, once u are connected with it, ur IP location changes automatically to USA, Chicago.
This software has been around in Nigeria since 2010 but its so sad that only a few still know about it till date.
No hassles! No Downtimes!, Unlimited Downloads!,
Download speed up to 250kbps!,
So dear brethren, I suggest u give this new system of browsing a trial before u make any hasty judgements, its really worth the try. Subscriptions fees are unbelievably cheap, payments are made in dollars using paypal or liberty reserve.
But I have made everything very easy for those who don’t have access to any of the above payment methods. Just pay me in naira and I will help u pay for the subscriptions whenever u want.

*Available subscription plans are as follows*****

* 8GB DATA - N1,000 monthly

* 18GB DATA - N1,500 monthly

* Unlimited plan - N2,500 monthly

Experience the amazing speed of the HHT web Tunnel.
NB; You need a 3G internet modem first to use this network service .

INSTALLATION FEE; N3,500 only. (((Bonus of free 8GB Data for trial)))

Seeing is believing, one on one installation available anywhere within lagos, which means if it doesn't work then don't pay, simple as that!

For further details call; 080-333-283-64
email; greatmindsng@gmail.com
Re: What Is Easiest Solution To Providing Broadband Internet Service by chinene1(f): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2012
What you need is Sea-sky broadband. This is the first of its kind in Nigeria that allows you use a Vsat internet connection with bandwidth payment that is according to the amount of bandwidth you consume. With this solution you can pull as high as 512 by 512 and go higher on demand. The equipment does not need civil work as the typical VSAT solution requires and the speed beats that of the best Fiber Optic internet connection in the market. This is not a fiber optic solution but a very advanced VSAT connection. For further information email me at vivian@seanetng.com or call me on 08034445946. Be one of the first to testify about the excellent internet package. Sea-net Technologies, connecting to the future.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Surveillance System, 3 Color Bullet Cameras, Network DVR Viewer / 3kva Luminious Inverter For Sale............. SOLD / White Torch 1 For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.