Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Glo Service Survey - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Service Survey (1030 Views)

Survey: 5.5 Inch And 5.0 Inch Mobile Phone. Which Do You Prefer? / Glo Service / Glo Service On My Blackberry Is Showing Sos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Service Survey by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2012
Good morning Nairalanders. Please, visit the Link below to fill a Glo service survey form. The outcome of this survey will be submitted to Globacom Management. Thanks. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEJRbDk5aHM4cUlkeVE4UlUwbGJIR2c6MQ
Re: Glo Service Survey by mjay(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
luluosas: Good morning Nairalanders. Please, visit the Link below to fill a Glo service survey form. The outcome of this survey will be submitted to Globacom Management. Thanks. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEJRbDk5aHM4cUlkeVE4UlUwbGJIR2c6MQ

What do we get in return? Etibaba gave us 1k credit for same favour.
Re: Glo Service Survey by luluosas(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
mjay:

What do we get in return? Etibaba gave us 1k credit for same favour.
Thank you for asking but, this survey is a personal effort not in any way related or tied to Glo's management. That is why it is an anonymous survey. Maybe after presenting it to Glo, they may think of something for their subscribers. Thank you.
Re: Glo Service Survey by ziccoit: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
Why do you leave this good work without being followed up? Encourage people to participate guy.
Re: Glo Service Survey by walcolm(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2012
OP,
some feedback

filled the survey but it looks too wishy washy to me. not sure Glo mgt will pay attention to the result of this your survey. the survey does not say exactly what problem has been observed and what it hopes to measure to make deductions from for the folks at glo to look into.

all your response options are either one or the other...a robust survey should allow choosing multiple items in the options table.
Re: Glo Service Survey by luluosas(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
ziccoit: Why do you leave this good work without being followed up? Encourage people to participate guy.
Thank you. I didn't actually abandons this survey, though it has been long I post about it here but, I always check it on my Google Drive. You can drop your email address so that I can share the result with you.
Re: Glo Service Survey by luluosas(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
walcolm: OP,
some feedback

filled the survey but it looks too wishy washy to me. not sure Glo mgt will pay attention to the result of this your survey. the survey does not say exactly what problem has been observed and what it hopes to measure to make deductions from for the folks at glo to look into.

all your response options are either one or the other...a robust survey should allow choosing multiple items in the options table.
Well, I am sorry that there are no much options for this survey but, hope you were not disappointed.
It appears as if you already knows that, Glo management will 'not' pay attention to this survey. In fact, I have shared the result with customercare@gloworld.com but, do you know that they 've bordered in replying me. Glo customer care does not even have a simple 'auto' response machine on their email machine. This is too poor of them.
As for this survey, I will still send it them again, whether they will respond or not. In case you need it, please, drop your email address here. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp On Ipad / My Best App On Android Is... / Gionee Infinity Plus, Opinions And Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.