Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals (2694 Views)

JAMB To Re-assigned Candidates With Lower Scores To Other Universities / UTME CANDIDATES WITH °NO RESULT YET° SHOULD SIGNIFY ? / Exclusive! Jamb Releases The Result Of Candidates With "No Result Yet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals by Blofeld(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2012
Question1- retort stand with clamp; spring balance; two beakers, 500cm cube
a) containing water
and labelled water
b) containing
kerosene and
labelled liquid L; set
of masses 50g, 100g, 150g, 200g, 250g; thread about 1m.
I think the specimen listed above is to determine the relative density of kerosine (liquid L). Kindly come up with how the questions might be twisted.

1 Like

Re: Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals by Blofeld(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hey, Physics gurus on NL, lets share our thoughts on what there specimens may imply. I'm quite sure theses gonna be some weighing in air, in liquid L and in water. The upthrusts exerted on the masses by both liquids might be used for some graph work, LovePeddler slope or gradient may have something to do with the relative density of liquid L.
Re: Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2012
I think d slope should be at 0.8..d likely questns are definition of relative density nd archimedes principle.
Re: Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals by makinola100: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2012
pls i need ans and for Chams
Re: Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals by makinola100: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2012
chemist Obj and Ans

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT. Unicef/spic Scholarship. / Can You Pass This Exam From 1859 ? / 21 Students Bag First Class At Redeemer’s University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.