Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Tupac "Resurrected" For Concert - Image Of The Beast Foreshadow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tupac "Resurrected" For Concert - Image Of The Beast Foreshadow? (865 Views)

Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! / Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac "Resurrected" For Concert - Image Of The Beast Foreshadow? by AOmega: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
"In one of the eeriest concerts to date, a holographic image of deceased rapper Tupac Shakur was used to perform at the 2012 Coachella Music Festival for a “cameo” appearance with Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre (video of the performance is below). The very life-like hologram (which was a strange foreshadow of the Bible’s Image of the Beast) initially scared and stunned the confused concert attendees who had no idea the hologram was going to be used."

Full Story
http://beginningandend.com/tupac-resurrected-bizarre-hologram-bring-rapper-concert/
Re: Tupac "Resurrected" For Concert - Image Of The Beast Foreshadow? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2012
Every new technology is from the Devil...
You fear what you don't understand...
Re: Tupac "Resurrected" For Concert - Image Of The Beast Foreshadow? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
satan?
@op: i am not digging the comparison between tupac (a monotheist who despite being
raised by muslims had no religious affiliation) and satan! angry angry

and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg4EV6ClUyY

^^idol worship!? shocked i think some people such as the guy in this video
and the op are looking into this "showing tupac love" issue a bit too much. He has some good points but he's being a bit hypocritical.

*edited!!!!*
HOW IS WHAT THIS GUY SAYING IN THE VIDEO ANY DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY MOST CHRISTIANS TEND TO WORSHIP JESUS? "JESUS" HAS HAD FAR MORE WORDS PUT IN HIS MOUTH THAN TUPAC! JESUS' LIFE AND LEGACY IS THE MOST CORRUPTED IN HUMAN HISTORY! grin PEOPLE MAKE MILLIONS OFF OF JESUS WHO TOO IS A "DEAD MAN". The hypocrisy of some religious folks is too much to take. lol

I am still in mourning for Pac even though it's been almost twenty years, but I do not worship the man. Most of his fans don't either except a few looney tune folks out there...which is expected "7 men, 7 minds". But let's not play holy and righteous and then commit the same "sin". God designed us to connect with one another by way of our souls. Tupac and so many others who have departed, have touched the souls of those living...much like Jesus did. If trying to connect with one person who is no more is a sin then all of it is wrong. No? tongue

I know this video and the OP's messages are kind of different but they are both "off" for the SAME REASON. Religious ppl are taking this obsession with the devil/sinning too far now.
Re: Tupac "Resurrected" For Concert - Image Of The Beast Foreshadow? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
musKeeto: Every new technology is from the Devil...
You fear what you don't understand...

lol! exactly. grin

(1) (Reply)

New Group Emerges, Vows To Avenge Killing Of Muslims / Ancient Wonder Destroyed (in Mali And Egypt) / Attacking A Straw Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.