Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Etb Test Format Please 4rm Some1 Who Took The Test Recently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Test Format Please 4rm Some1 Who Took The Test Recently. (746 Views)

MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Fbn Aptitude Test: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of The Test Format? / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Test Format Please 4rm Some1 Who Took The Test Recently. by clutch162(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
i got an invitation from ETb to write a test. i submitted hardcopy to their head office and also thru a freind to somebody who new somebody working inhouse. obviouslky the "inhouse drop-off" clicked because none of the group i submitted mine with was called upon.

1.please, i need the info on ETB test format. hopefully from someone who wrote this test recently. i have the general test format and am working on it, And also some FEW TIPS ON HOW TO TACKLE THE QUESTIONS.

2.Also on what to expect at the test centre.

3.Do i go formally dressed, bcause afer writing quite some tests to no avail, i am not freak about this formality stuff anymore.
4.please house most importantly PRAY 4 ME. am really trying hard to improve my maths after leaving the maths field for 6years, but still i need your prayers.
Re: Etb Test Format Please 4rm Some1 Who Took The Test Recently. by clutch162(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2007
quoting Bunmeee
maths,english, questions on the bank, chairman and number of branches, current affairs. Read up Pva. present value of annuity

quoting remesh
please has anybody got information about ETB interview? I need it urgently plsssssssssssss.About the test,know about the bank and currencies of countries.

ANY OTHER THINGS I NEED TO KNOW WILL BE APPRCIATED.
Re: Etb Test Format Please 4rm Some1 Who Took The Test Recently. by clutch162(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2007
4 all those interested. i research thru Nland and found this useful.
quoting CBASH sept 20. 2007

hi Jameh.I'll start by congratulating u on being invited.there's not much to it.i did the test last month.we r yet to be intervwd.there r 100 questions to answer in about 1 hr.5 questions on d bank which include:who is d chairman?;who is d m.d?;how many branches r there?;which of the listed products belongs to them?i suggest u go their site to learn more about them.there r questions on current affairs like:who is d president of spain?;what is spain's currency?;where is worldbank h/qtrs?;what is cross river state's slogan?;what is d meaning of NIBSS?(Nigerian Inter-bank Settlement Systems);what is d meaning of PERT?;and some others.the other questions r normal gmat english and math.if you know how to calculate present value of money,it will help though there r only about 5 questions from there.i didn't know it but God helped me,it didnt work against me.the test is a very simple one.be fast and accurate.above all,commit your ways into the hands of God.Insha Allah,u will make it too.Allahu akbar.
Re: Etb Test Format Please 4rm Some1 Who Took The Test Recently. by clutch162(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2007
About 85 questions.
5 PVA maths,

about 10 Gmaths,

about 5 accounting questions,

About 10 current affairs Questions(no options: fill the Blanks),like the Governor of Sokoto, MD central bank, Slogan 4 Jigawa state, About FG Ministers, Acronyms like NEEDS.

Lots of English questions-Fill in the Gap, sentence corrections, Synonyms,

about 10 logical questions like (Bump, Borp, 01234, Ans is 2) couldn't figure that out.i would appreciate if u could help me out on that kind of question

(1) (Reply)

Has Maersk Called? / Does Anyone Know Of An Ond Opening/vacancy For Ond Graduate Bankers? / Vacancies Required For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.