Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Rappers Of The Year 2007 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rappers Of The Year 2007 (882 Views)

Nigeria's Top 10 Rappers Of The Year / Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time / Top Ten Rappers Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rappers Of The Year 2007 by berserker(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2007
WHO ARE YOUR TOP FIVE RAPPERS THIS YEAR FOREIGN AND NIGERIAN IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

LOCAL
1   RUGGEDMAN  (SLAMIN ALBUM)
2  MODE NINE   (PUNCH LINES)
3  SAUCE KID (WHEN THEY DONE PRAYING THEY CAN PUT HIM IN THE DIRT)
4   M I ( SOLID GUT AND ABUJA'S BEST)
5   SASHA (IT WILL DEFINITELY GAT BETTER ADARA)

FOREIGN
1  T I ( STILL THE KING OF THE SOUTH)
2   JEZZY ( THE WHOLE COPORATE THUG thing IS FABULOUS)
3 KANYE WEST ( ASK BILLBOARD TOP 100 AND JAJ)
4  LIL WAYNE ( NEEDS TO BREAK FROM HIS DAD)
5  FAT JOE (COMEONE HE MADE IT RAIN)
Re: Rappers Of The Year 2007 by jerrymania(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2007
men @#$% those Local &*$%( .

The best rapper this year goes to Kanye west. Next is Ludacris, Lil Wayne,Talib Kweli,Young Jeezy,Chamillionaire,Busta Rhymes (listen to his verse on I'm so hood remix),Nas,T.I and even the WaCK Rick Ross. Fat Joe is off the List.

(1) (Reply)

Racism On D Net! / I Need To Know About This Music *Make U Dansia For Me* / Whats Music Turning Into? Your Views:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.