Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Biochemistry E-books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biochemistry E-books (584 Views)

. / Project Topics And Materials In Biochemistry / Which Have Better Job Opportunities, Biochemistry Or Microbiology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biochemistry E-books by otajipopo: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2012
THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I USED TO BUY EXPENSIVE BIOCHEMISTRY TEXTBOOKS AND EVEN AT THAT
I NEVER HAD MORE THAN THREE
THOMAS DEVLIN
LEHNIGER
STRYER
BUT NOW I HAVE ALL THE BIOCHEMISTRY TEXTBOOKS THAT YOU CAN NAME AND I MEAN IT
SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY BCH E-BOOKS.
JUST SEND ME A MAIL AND YOUR INTERESTS.
saxtox@gmail.com
CHEERS.
Re: Biochemistry E-books by otajipopo: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2012
To all those that sent me a mail and that will still send,
I am giving out the E-Books freely but just one text book per person
so indicate the textbook that you need in your mail and I will send it to you.
Like I said I have all manner of BCH E-Books.
Just ask and its yours.
Cheers.
Re: Biochemistry E-books by Incred(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
i had 221 in jamb 2012 and i want 2 study biochemistry in uniben as 1st choice and delsu as 2nd choice.plse help me cuz i nid info plse oga moderator

(1) (Reply)

Iqtest / Anybody With Info On Part Time Program In UNN / Breaking News --))unilag Makes Prof Rahman Bello As Acting Vc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.