Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Obasanjo,atiku And I.b.b - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obasanjo,atiku And I.b.b (799 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Akpors Vs Obj, Atiku And Ibb / Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo,atiku And I.b.b by blkmum700: 12:59am On Nov 07, 2007
Obasanjo,Atiku and I.B.B were in a plane.Obj said i could throw down dis 1000 naira and make 1 nigerian happy.Atiku said i could throw down two 500 naira notes and make 2 nigerians happy. I.B.B. Said i could throw down five 200 naira and make 5 nigerians happy. D pilot who was listenin 2 their conversation told his co-pilot, you know i can throw down d 3 of them and make millions of Nigerians happy. Obasanjo,Atiku and I.B.B were in a plane.Obj said i could throw down dis 1000 naira and make 1 nigerian happy.Atiku said i could throw down two 500 naira notes and make 2 nigerians happy. I.B.B. Said i could throw down five 200 naira and make 5 nigerians happy. D pilot who was listenin 2 their conversation told his co-pilot, you know i can throw down d 3 of them and make millions of Nigerians happy.
Re: Obasanjo,atiku And I.b.b by Bestglo(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2007
It is a funny one indeed.It makes me smile but how are we sure after throwing
down these three the ones coming won't also be thrown down
Re: Obasanjo,atiku And I.b.b by biggerboy(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2007
Recycled joke!
Yet badly told.
Re: Obasanjo,atiku And I.b.b by VeraOluka(f): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2007
smiley grin shocked
I can't help but just laugh,it was really a funny one.And the thought of it that you're going to make a million Nigeria happy its just the fun of it all . sad
Re: Obasanjo,atiku And I.b.b by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2007
I support the pilot
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Maxi Pad Letter / What Again Have You Get In Nairaland? / Funny This Done In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.