Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Please Help! I Want To Get Out Of Skillstrain 's Agreement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! I Want To Get Out Of Skillstrain 's Agreement (1257 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities / The 2009 GFN-ASUU Agreement Honoured For Strike To End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Want To Get Out Of Skillstrain 's Agreement by funmise(f): 2:35am On Nov 07, 2007
PLS HELP ME !!! I want to cancel my contract with SkillsTrain but they don't want to cancel it.
The sales man that came to my house to tell me about the course lied to me that I could cancel at anytime. When i signed the registration form, i was not aware that i was actually signing a binding contract with two different companies ( SkillTrain and a Finance company (clyesdale)). No I'm stuck.

The complete accounting course is shit. The coursetutors are not helpful atall. All skill Train cares about to rip people off their hard earned money. Please dnt sign their contract and if u ve please reverse it before its 2 late.

Is dere anyone in the house in this same situation or have been through it, comments and suggestions wanted please.

I dont knw if dis is d right section for dis topic.

(1) (Reply)

Geography Cut Off Mark / Nageo/ Discovery Chaannel Video Cds / Fut Minna Pre Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.