Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 (17919 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Bayern Munich: 49% (27 votes)
Real Madrid: 38% (21 votes)
Draw: 12% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 / UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by mukina2: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2012
Mourinho claimed tonight he had no worries about the intimidating atmosphere his side are likely to face in Munich, and also insisted he had faith in the English referee Howard Webb.

"UEFA handle security very well and I'm sure they'll have firefighters around to put out the hell we may experience in Munich,'' the Madrid boss said.

"We should only focus on playing the game and Webb on officiating it. Bayern will play from the heart, but they also play good football. They have good players and the match, though tactical, will be good.''

He added: "Webb is a solid referee with great experience in this sort of game. We just expect him to do a good job and to make the right decisions. Our players will help in everything they can, but sometimes dubious penalties are awarded and may cost a team a defeat.''

Mourinho admitted Bayern will fancy their chances of making the final.

"The greatest praise for a team is to say it plays like a true team, and that's what I think of Bayern Munich,'' the Portuguese added.

"I think they are a great side with some players who are more special than others, like in all other great teams. Bayern are an excellent side that grew under (former coach Louis) van Gaal some time ago and that plays phenomenal football now under Heynckes. They have the right to believe they'll reach the final.''

Match
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by kilimanjaro(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2012
Today na today. Hala madrid.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by mekino22: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2012
I just hope Webb wil do the needful and monitor UFC fighters like Pepe and co. As for dubious penalty I know Madrid will get it 4rm diver maria. I wish them luck
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Basilona(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2012
I pray Madrid goes thru 2 d Final, So dey can suffer a humiliating defeat @ the hands of Barcelona. And Then, we can enjoy eternal braggin rights.
Forza Barca
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2012
Mourinho
"I haven't made any changes at the club. I've just helped change, with the help of the players, the fact that Real Madrid hadn't reached this far in the Champions League for many years, and this is our second consecutive semifinal and we've only lost one of our last 22 games in the competition. We have to take a step further to reach the final."

"The greatest praise for a team is to say it plays like a true team, and that's what I think of Bayern Munchen. I think they are a great side with some players who are more special than others, like on all other great teams. Bayern are an optimum side that grew with Van Gaal some time ago and that plays phenomenal football now with Heynckes. They have the right to believe they'll reach the final."

"I have no doubts regarding the lineup I'll use tomorrow. I know who will play, who will be on the bench and who will watch the game from the stands. I've worked a lot on this match and I have no doubts. I usually like to be sure about the lineup before going to sleep the night before a match. I've already made my decision."

"Webb is a solid referee with great experience in this sort of game. We just expect him to do a good job and to make the right decisions. Our players will help in everything they can, but sometimes dubious penalties are awarded and may cost a team a defeat."

"I will not reveal anything regarding the lineup. I am well aware of who Kaka is and of his good performances in Champions League matches. It wouldn't be intelligent on my part not to use a player with such virtues. I count on Lass this season and the next. He wasn't called-up for the clash against Valencia and was free to do whatever he wanted."

"Equalling the goal record in La Liga isn't what's most important to me, but it is a beautiful thing and it proves the team wants to give spectacle and win every game. Let's hope this translates into winning a title this season."

"The opinion of men of football is more important than mine. Hoeness, Beckenbauer and others believe they are favourites and that we will be weary of them. We'll see what happens tomorrow."

"Numbers from previous meetings between both sides say nothing to me. Bayern have the motivation of maybe playing the final at their stadium and we're motivated to be in the semifinals a second straight year. I'm not worried about what happened between both teams in the past."

"UEFA handle security very well and I'm sure they'll have firefighters around to put out the hell we may experience in Munich. We should only focus on playing the game and Webb on officiating it. Bayern will play from the heart, but they also play good football. They have good players and the match, though tactical, will be good."

-----Jose Mourinho(www.realmadrid.com)
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by babe4chi(f): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2012
Cnt wait 4 dis match.... Wnt madrid τ̲̅ȍ win dis UCL....
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by ogazi007(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2012
He has started putting pressure on match officials.i know he is going to blame Barcelona for bribing UEFA if they eventually losses tonight.i do hope Webb will be courage enough to do his job.lack of discipline will cause Madrid this game,but i am positive they will make it to the finals.the game is going be decided in the second leg.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2012
madrid will beat this bayern home and away.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Oskilala: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2012
A must watch.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by eyoniggar(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
I would have loved for Madrid to get to the finals because they are always our usual client. But too bad, I cnt see them going past Bayern, they chicken out against big teams. grin
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Olaolufred(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
Prayer points:
(1) God, let PHCN switch on electric power for me to watch this match.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Odunharry(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
in bayern munich i support.go Gustavo and Robben. ;Din bayern munich i support.go Gustavo and Robben.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Emylexray(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
bayern doesn't have the arsenal to contain or defene our ferocious attacking frontliners. Di maria, Ronaldo, benzema, Özil are all hungry attackers that can mesmerise any defence.
Robben and Ribery are threats to our defence too, my fear is our weak link..Gittery Arbeloa, just too soft for a right back, a weaklin, i hope mourinho opts for lassana diara, though that one too has got poor discipline. We surely need a solid right-back next season.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by ojubi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
I see a munich versus chelsea final.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Olaolufred(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
ojubi: I see a munich versus chelsea final.
I actually see the spanish giants meeting.
Though in me, I would prefare Barca-Munich final.
Forget Chelsea stuff. Though good you are supporting your team.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by sylve11: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
Anyone to mark my words, Bayarn will win the champions league trophy this season.

Real will to lose. cool cool cool cool
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by GAB1: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Bayern 1 Madrid 3. Anybody can bet with this. I am 100% sure
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by GAB1: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
sylve11: Anyone to mark my words, Bayarn will win the champions league trophy this season.

Real will to lose. cool cool cool cool
bayern will lose today.
Bayern 1 madrid 3. You can qoute me any where in the world. For foda predictions call my line
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by GAB1: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
Olaolufred: Prayer points:
(1) God, let PHCN switch on electric power for me to watch this match.
better buy generator and ask God for other things
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by dayokanu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
La bestia Negra
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by sylve11: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
GAB1:
bayern will lose today.
Bayern 1 madrid 3. You can qoute me any where in the world. For foda predictions call my line

Sorry friend, Bayern to win and win the trophy mark my words. wink cool
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by usbcable(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
dayokanu: La bestia Negra

la historia
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by otokx(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
Bayern Munich do not look intimidating at all and would be lucky to get a draw out of this.
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by 9jafreak: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
It's Bayern trophy to lose

3-1 tonight

and 2-1 in Bernabeu

2-1 on Barcelona at the Allianz

Robbennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Madrid will regret that arrogant sale!
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hala Madrid
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
i love madrid
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
We are winning this today........trust me

a draw too will be okay
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Librate(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
We d champions wit d likes of; Driver Maria, Mesut Easyil, Karim Benzema n Chief Prof Engr. C. Roll and Goal We d champions wit d likes of; Driver Maria, Mesut Eazyil, Karim Benzema n Chief Prof Engr. C. Roll and Goal We d champions wit d likes of; Driver Maria, Mesut Eazyil, Karim Benzema n Chief Prof Engr. C. Roll and Goal
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
my best coach ever and the greatest coach in German football history Ottmar Hitzfeld, where hath thou to bail out Jupp Heynckes?

I hope bayern wins but i know we are playing short 4 vs madrid. Boateng, Alaba, Badstuber and Muller. hmmm
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by mukina2: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
game on
Re: UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 17th April 2012 by Roland17(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
That was close from Benzema

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk / F.A Cup: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 6th January 2018 / Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.