Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State (1741 Views)

Poll: Which party will won next gubber election come this saturday?

ACN: 0% (0 votes)
PDP: 0% (0 votes)
CPC: 0% (0 votes)
APGA: 0% (0 votes)
LP: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which party will win next gubber election come this saturday?

This poll has ended

Poll: Which party will win next gubber election come this saturday in Edo state?

This poll has ended

Pupils Sit And Lie On Floor In Akwa-Ibom Communities’ Schools / Some Irregularities In Nigerian Education Policy / Osun New Education Policy Can Trigger Terrorism –CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State by Akanbi1509(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2012
Dear readers, whoever says education is costly, let such try ignorance and compare between learned and unlearned. Education is the bed rock of a nation this no longer a news of course, for a developed nation qualitative education must be the highest priority. But if you have never put your leg in a water never tells if there's cold out there, as a serving corps member in the state in question, i have opportunity to witness the great job doing by the governor to educate old and young one in the state through the introduction of free and compulsory education for all akwa ibomite but which the result never yield any positive meaning. As a posted corps member to one of remote area in the state where the major daily activities of dwellers there is ''fishing, bike rides and farming for women include young girls. I would have keep silent and watch over all the scenarios after my serious effort and good courage to teach these children even though i dont understand their dialect''orons'', not until i was asked to be part supervision staff for ongoing may/June 2012 waec, my eyes could not believed what am seen everyday in the exam hall. It is just a situation where the exam hall turned to either their fishing port or market arena....anybody can buy and sell. A student cumming to exam hall with textbook and yet he could not locate where to copy, multiple copies, giraffing,importing , exporting and dubbling become order of the day in the hall. Because education is free, even milipid, centipede and dogs came to the class in human form to learned during my teaching, and the next thing my student would tell me was that ''coper teaching eggree now'' my baby is crying at home. Means am tired for today's class my baby is crying at home. Imagine JSS 2 student. I think this trend has not result any good outcome. Education should be subsidize instead.
Re: The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State by Akanbi1509(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
It is bad development
Re: The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2012
Erm, are you a graduate or also a "product" of the free education? because eitherways, it is a baaaadddd development!
Re: The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State by Akanbi1509(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
i paid for every kobo of my study. anything free is anything worst. and beside are an akwa ibomite? 'free and compulsory education state?
Bludeville: Erm, are you a graduate or also a "product" the free education? because eitherways, it is a baaaadddd development!
Re: The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State by handsespen: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Strategies for Effective Implementation of Free and Compulsory Education in Local Government Area

In democratic societies, Government serve the people and have a major obligation to respect protect and facilitate their. For education this means government have obligation under international human right to facilitate and safeguard the strategies for effective implementation of free and compulsory education in Afikpo North Local Government Area.

http://www.scharticles.com/strategies-for-effective-implementation-of-free-and-compulsory-education/

(1) (Reply)

6months Old Aborted Baby found At The Back Mouau Of Female Hostel / Gain Admission Into Accra Institute Of Technology (ait) / The 13 Most Educated African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.